Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Velna View Post
    img191.imageshack.us/img191/3500/wowscrnshot102610183834.jpg

Nothing fancy. Just Kgpanels, bartender, ebb, and forte.
    Really love your ui config, was wondering if I could possibley get more info on ur setup or if you have a link to where i can download the entire thing that would be even better

Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    not having raid frames of some sort (even default) just makes you a bad raider imo, awareness is crucial as well as fight mechanics that require you to watch debuffs on others (do you manually target people to bite them or something?)
    This.

My main was previously a healer, and I honestly can't stand not having grid installed - if only to know who isn't in the goddamned instance yet when you want to pull.

---------- Post added 2010-11-03 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dtfbaby View Post
    Really love your ui config, was wondering if I could possibley get more info on ur setup or if you have a link to where i can download the entire thing that would be even better
    I'd love to second this as well, always looking for ways to simplify my UI.

Just finished a complete overhaul of my UI. took a que from Velna.

Last edited by Thancia; 2010-11-05 at 04:10 PM.

[QUOTE=Thancia;9323784]Just finished a complete overhaul of my UI. took a que from Velna.

very nice, once the forums let me post links im gonna put mine up but looks great kinda what i wanna do well pretty much what i wannna do looks alsome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thancia View Post

<Had to remove URL from quote, lacking the post count>
    Yeah, I spotted Velna's UI the other day and really liking it. I've started working on mine in a similar style.

Thancia, are you using textures for the panels, or have you managed to get that style using the built in options? It sort of looks like you have used gradients but I couldn't really recreate anything similar.

It's nice but the unit frames are a bit low for my liking and the map looks a bit odd there...should be in the top corner somewhere. The textures are nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Warble View Post
    Yeah, I spotted Velna's UI the other day and really liking it. I've started working on mine in a similar style.

Thancia, are you using textures for the panels, or have you managed to get that style using the built in options? It sort of looks like you have used gradients but I couldn't really recreate anything similar.
    Thanks. I used a texture plug-in for KgPanels found HERE. Just follow the simple instructions on the addon download page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena
    It's nice but the unit frames are a bit low for my liking and the map looks a bit odd there...should be in the top corner somewhere. The textures are nice though.
    I somewhat agree. But I didn't want to make the player and target unit frames any bigger and I didn't want a big gapping hole in the center of my UI. I couldn't think of anything else to put there.

For anyone that is interested, here's a list of the main UI addons:

KgPanels
    KgPanels (BDPanels)
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Elkano's BuffBars
    Titan Panels
    Prat
    Skada
    Forte Exorcist
    Healbot
    Pminimap
    Quartz
    Bartender
    TipTac
    ButtonFacade (? can't remember is this is actually enabled and in use)
    Last edited by Thancia; 2010-11-05 at 06:48 PM.

In need of some new unit frames which ain't buggy ^cough x-pearl*

---------- Post added 2010-11-06 at 02:20 AM ----------

me likey alot

I must know what addons and such that you are using because I absolutely love this UI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Straton View Post
    I must know what addons and such that you are using because I absolutely love this UI.
    I can't post a link, but Google Roth UI.

Other mods used are Sexy Map and X-Perl for the unit frames.

Let's see if this is working now, here's mine:

direct link: http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2...0510194033.jpg
    Last edited by Tregan; 2010-11-05 at 08:28 PM. Reason: added direct link

I somewhat agree. But I didn't want to make the player and target unit frames any bigger and I didn't want a big gapping hole in the center of my UI. I couldn't think of anything else to put there.
    I would make the top action bar the same length as the bottom one, and put your pet/ToT frames where the map is.

Thanks Warble

-> Kouki (I can't yet post images)

Is that Necrosis LdC's beautiful little ball down in the right corner? How did you manage to get it running? Is Curse behind on displaying its updated status? I never used it for anything but Fel Armor and Life Tap, but I love that little purple ball so much.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinwell View Post
    -> Kouki (I can't yet post images)

Is that Necrosis LdC's beautiful little ball down in the right corner? How did you manage to get it running? Is Curse behind on displaying its updated status? I never used it for anything but Fel Armor and Life Tap, but I love that little purple ball so much.
    try enabling out of date addons?

try enabling out of date addons?
    Oh yeah, I've got that covered, I'm actually running a few out of date addons that manage to function through 4.0.1 (i.e Elkano's Buffbars).
    I keep Necrosis on active for the day that it gets updated; I just get a lua error most times when I log in saying that Necrosis doesn't work, but that's expected.

Deleted
    Current Incarnation

My Current one, and I must say that I like it more than my previous UIs

E: was missing my macros to take the annoying red text away from the screen

With pError or a similar addon, you won't need to rely on macros to hide the red text.