New Engineering Changes - Comments

I love all the new changes to engineering but does anyone else find them particularly awesome? This is coming from a pvper who originally only leveled it for boots and GLG...

Here are my favs

-Engineering

-The Cobalt Frag Bomb now incapacitates enemies within a 3-yard radius. A short cast time was added, but they are usable while moving. This change applies to any Cobalt Frag Bombs already created. The existing recipe now makes 3 at a time.

-Gnomish Engineers and Goblin Engineers can now switch profession specializations for a fee.

-Increased benefits from Hyperspeed Accelerators, Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket and Reticulated Armor Webbing glove modifications.

-Increased the passive bonuses provided by Springy Arachnoweave, Flexweave Underlay and Nitro Boosts.

-Increased siege damage caused by Saronite Bombs and the Global Thermal Sapper Charge.

-Nitro Boosts: Now have a 5-second duration.

-Potion Injectors now increase the amount gained by 25% when used by engineers. Quantity produced by recipes for Runic Healing and Mana Injectors has been increased.
    and the 4 best (imo) :

-Engineers can now learn to create a portable Wormhole Generator for Northrend. The Wormhole allows them to travel to different locations in Northrend, although the locations are sometimes in dangerous places.

-A new repair bot has been added, and his name is Jeeves. He is the ultimate gentleman robot butler, able to perform all the mundane tasks of repairing, selling and buying junk for your entire raid. Additionally, he can open bank boxes for skilled engineers (350+). Jeeves is not destroyed when used, but due to pressing engagements, can only be summoned once an hour. The schematic for this handsome robot was said to be hidden within the parts of another robot - hoping to be found by an engineer one day.

-The Spynocular belt attachment has been changed to a Frag Belt. The Frag Belt periodically produces a Cobalt Frag Bomb that can be used from the belt every 6 minutes (never runs out!).

-A Steam-Powered Auctioneer has been added to the Dalaran Like Clockwork engineering shop, allowing access to one's faction Auction House. The Steam-Powered Auctioneer was programmed with a superiority chip, and will only interact with Grand Master engineers.
    Not having to spend money on bombs is AWESOME and increased siege damage is also a +.

JEEVES AMG. that sounds awesome but hopefully its somewhat easy to get. might be from mimiron? who knows.

Auction House for only engineers in dalaran means i might never leave lol

porting to places in northrend with a possible chance of failure (speculation) just sounds awesome too.

overall it just sounds like a fun time to be an engineer... for once. what do you guys think?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&n=Rolybaby

Re: New Engineering Changes - Comments

I still want to see new goggle drops, like they had in Sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Roly
    porting to places in northrend with a possible chance of failure (speculation) just sounds awesome too.

Sounds like a game I liked to play on my inscriptionist, I called it Scroll of Recall Bingo. My Inscriptionist was a DK so using that and ending up in a place that the toon had never been before was kinda funny.

Engineer, we need Arena buff! (nitro boots? ;D)

I'm selling this software, contact me for infoz

Obviously need to make helm enchants like the ones you get from revered with certain factions and make your helm look like eng googles

Already collecting all the stuff to build Jeeves.
    Guess his plans will be a "rare" drop in any mechanical unit in Northrend.
    srsly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofmade
    Engineer, we need Arena buff! (nitro boots? ;D)
    No, we don't!
    We don't want stuff working in arenas which would need be be balanced (i.e.: nerfed).

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefMaster
    No, we don't!
    We don't want stuff working in arenas which would need be be balanced (i.e.: nerfed).
    ^

With charge nerfed -- nitros boots are my back up mobility plan. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

I just hope the new teleporter keeps the chance to turn you into a different race like the BC teleporters.

I used to teleport before raid time just for the chance to be a Tauren Paladin for the first part of the raid. :P

Deleted

MAN! Why did I drop engineering for JC!! *wails and whines*
    Give me my engineering back!

10+ Year Old Account

I'm now glad I never droped eng on my main, unlike my gf dropped for JC. lolz

Deleted

Is there a way for a GM to restore my Engineering? :'(

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xelios
    Is there a way for a GM to restore my Engineering? :'(
    If it is less then a week ago, yes.

My Armory
    TBH, I really like cookies.