Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 3.2 PTR - Build 10116, PTR Testing Schedule

Update - Added PTR Raid and Dungeon Testing (July 16)

Patch 3.2 PTR - Build 10116
    A new build has been deployed on test servers, stay tuned for more changes as we update this news.

Talent Calculator
    The Talent Calculator has been updated to the latest build.

Achievements Changes
    • I've Had Worse - Defeat the Black Knight in the Trial of the Champion on Heroic Difficulty without any player in the group being hit by a ghoul explosion.
    • Not One, But Two Jormungars - Defeat Acidmaw and Dreadscale within 10 seconds of each other
    • Salt and Pepper - Defeat the Twin Val'kyr in 3 minutes or less in 25-player mode.
    • The Traitor King - Kill 40 Swarm Scarabs within 30 seconds in 25-player mode.

Spell Comparison
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Tier 9 Bonuses

Items

Enchanting

Druid (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    • Maim spellcasting interrupt effect is now restricted to non-player targets.
    • Bash spellcasting interrupt effect is now restricted to non-player targets.

Paladin (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    Protection
    • Hammer of Justice spellcasting interrupt effect is now restricted to non-player targets.

Shaman (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)

Elemental
    PTR Raid and Dungeon Testing (July 16)
    [blizzquote="Daelo;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/13/18570229496-ptr-raid-and-dungeon-testing-july-16.html"]Here's the current schedule for Trial of the Crusader PTR testing:

On all realms:

The Trial of the Champion dungeon will be available shortly after the PTR coming up.

On the North American test realms:

Lord Jaraxxus - Thursday Night, July 16, starting at 7pm EDT. Normal Only.
    Northrend Beasts - Friday Night, July 17, starting at 7pm EDT. Normal and Heroic.
    Faction Champions - Friday Night, July 17, starting at 7pm EDT. Normal and Heroic.

On the European test realms:

Val'kyr - Friday Night, July 17, starting at 19:00 CEST. Normal and Heroic.
    Lord Jaraxxus - Friday Night, July 17, starting at 19:00 CEST. Normal and Heroic.
    Anub'arak - Saturday Night, July 18, starting at 19:00 CEST. Normal and Heroic.

Some of the tests will have multiple bosses and difficulties available for testing, as noted above.

Test Patchwerks (Tank and DPS versions) will also be available in the Argent Coliseum during similar times to other bosses. Instead of the previous tank test patchwerk that increased melee damage over time, the 3.2 tank test patchwerk will just hit VERY hard (as hard as Algalon) all the time to allow for more lengthy sustained tank parses. We're always interested in seeing combat logs and parses for all raid testing on the PTR, but especially test patchwerk logs. These are extremely helpful to our class team.

This schedule could change at a moment's notice due to server, bug, or patch status. I'll try to keep everyone informed as much as possible. The Trial of the Crusader and the bosses to be tested will remain also open a variable length of time. How long they stay open depends upon a host of factors including designer availability, bug status, etc. These bosses are very much a work in progress, and this is a test server.

Quick Trial of the Crusader FAQ:
    Q) Where's all the trash?
    A) There isn't any in this raid zone. Really.

Q) Where's the loot?
    A) Loot is present on the bosses, but note that many of the items do not have final art.

Q) What about achievements?
    A) Most all of them are implemented now.

Re: Patch 3.2 PTR - Build 10116

Achievements makes a lot more sense now

And to clarify before more nerd rage arrives, the Feral change is the interrupt, not the stun. It's already been like this for a few weeks, I'd assume it's just a tooltip clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by remic20
    if the target is stunned..it's automatically interrupted...
    If the target is immune to stuns due to diminishing returns it won't interrupt spells =o

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by remic20
    if the target is stunned..it's automatically interrupted...
    Unless of course drs kick in, and all that.

But a well justified nerf, those pesky ferals were all over mah PvPs, that will bring them down a notch.
    "Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."

Re: Patch 3.2 PTR - Build 10116, PTR Testing Schedule

Wow. Don't understand that one. I guess they're trying to give healers more survivability? Kinda hard to think you could keep spellcasting while STUNNED though, you know? Hell, I'm Resto, so no worries.

Hybrid Taxes. Hybrid Taxes. Hybrid Taxes.

Say it with me.

# I've Had Worse - Defeat the Black Knight in the Trial of the Champion on Heroic Difficulty without any player in the group being hit by a ghoul explosion.
    The previous one was a placeholder after all. As many predicted.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    did i just read this right?

Earth shock is no longer an interupt? ....wtf....
    You get a new spell that has same cool down but doesn't start other shock's cd, I think. So the only drawback is you have to find a place for one more button.

And um, for the feral idol change, are they saying that they're removing the bear part, or that there was a bug of sorts that allowed cats to proc their effect off of cat swipe or something?
    "Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."

No you didnt read this right. You get buffed. You got and interrupt and a earth shock which slos melee attack speed
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock
    Kinda hard to think you could keep spellcasting while STUNNED though, you know? Hell, I'm Resto, so no worries.
    You can trinket out of stuns, but the trinket doesn't affect spell interruption effects.

Deleted

Lord Jaraxxus - Thursday Night, July 16, starting at 7pm EDT. Normal Only.
    Northrend Beasts - Friday Night, July 17, starting at 7pm EDT. Normal and Heroic.
    Faction Champions - Friday Night, July 17, starting at 7pm EDT. Normal and Heroic.
    So we will be testing the hard mode? :O

Blizzard is totally caving in to casuals, they nerfed "I've Had Worse" achievement! Now every scrub will have it! >:C
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Blizzard is totally caving in to casuals, they nerfed "I've Had Worse" achievement! Now every scrub will have it! >:C
    And me who just got it

Heroic versions of the bosses on the PTR? Sigh, was hoping they'd not show them.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Quote Originally Posted by mofo
    Heroic versions of the bosses on the PTR? Sigh, was hoping they'd not show them.
    My thoughts exactly. Not only that, but they're testing EVERY boss' Normal and Hard Modes, including the final one's (Anub'arak). This is such a huge kick in the nuts. Not only will it take 5 weeks to actually open up the Heroic version of the Coliseum, but we'll already have tested everything on PTR? Unless these Heroic versions drastically alter the fight mechanics and heavily tune the encounters towards impossible, 3.2 will be completely cleared before the sixth reset of the instance, including all hard modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock
    Kinda hard to think you could keep spellcasting while STUNNED though, you know? Hell, I'm Resto, so no worries.
    or if I catch a mage sheep or pally heal w/ HoJ, they can't blink / freedom / bubble out of my HoJ.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows
    My thoughts exactly. Not only that, but they're testing EVERY boss' Normal and Hard Modes, including the final one's (Anub'arak). This is such a huge kick in the nuts. Not only will it take 5 weeks to actually open up the Heroic version of the Coliseum, but we'll already have tested everything on PTR? Unless these Heroic versions drastically alter the fight mechanics and heavily tune the encounters towards impossible, 3.2 will be completely cleared before the sixth reset of the instance, including all hard modes.
    WHO

THE HELL

CARES

I'm so sorry that other people will complete it fast or not, can't this community fucking stop caring about others? Just think about your own stupid ass and go do your stuff are your own pace.

Wind Shock is changing to Wind Shear and no longer sharews a cooldown with Earth Shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Yea because it was so fair that Shamans and Pallys would have never been able to get the Achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasha
    LMAO feral will suck @ arena now.. gf
    It's been like this for a while. (In a hotfix) It's just a tooltip update.

Ferals already suck in arena. If you're losing to them you should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by SFJake
    WHO

THE HELL

CARES

I'm so sorry that other people will complete it fast or not, can't this community fucking stupid caring about others? Just think about your own stupid ass and go do your stuff are your own pace.
    Fine, except for the fact that we'll be clearing it by the sixth reset as well. If the PTR is any indication, pretty much any of us guilds that have killed Algalon right now will just breeze through everything in 3.2 without batting an eyelash.

Pre-nerf Firefighter and Yogg+0 prove Blizzard can still make amazing encounters. Hopefully that's still the case with the Coliseum, but that will remain to be seen.