Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Tier 9 Armor Sets Models

In begining of recycling tiers and armors was fun, hilarious but now it irritate me.
    This set is just bunch of non-imagitive, in rush gathered skins.
    In some way it starts to insult players of this game imo.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    You started playing at wotlk ? Im sure im right
    The sets are horrible..worst i ever seen..
    This is kind of rude. Just because he doesn't share your opinion, you have to be snide?

I'll agree with him. I love these sets, especially the Alliance paladin! And before you say anything, I've been playing since vanilla. Maybe not quite T2, but still very nice.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DRUM N BASS
    FUCK YOU BLIZZARD !
    Indeed, how dare you give us Alliance mail users such crappy fucking sets hmm? Hordes really are Blizzards faves...I thought the horde mail looked like fucking crap but this is just...god, this just made me die a little inside.

Alliance Druid leather looks sort of like Medivh's clothes... Slight boost in epicness? Maybe not...

lol @ alliance leather LOL.

I like the Shaman set... The druid/rogue sets look cool, but the colors on the Alliance shaman are..... interesting -.-.

Oh well, Glory to the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account

This is amusing.... "Blizz is sooo lazy, they made this gigantic world with tens of thousands of items, spells, abilities and amazing locations! But oh wait, the newest tier gear isnt glowing with so many particle effects that will blind anyone who looks upon it. Yup, they're lazy all right..."

Tier 9 mask for rogues/druids = Cervantes (Soul Calibur)

Woo!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Hehe, the Alliance Leather wearers will be sporting a brand new corset. I think it looks pretty cool though. Something different.

C
    x

wow those look like shit, and then shit recolored 10x.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Switchshot
    This is amusing.... "Blizz is sooo lazy, they made this gigantic world with tens of thousands of items, spells, abilities and amazing locations! But oh wait, the newest tier gear isnt glowing with so many particle effects that will blind anyone who looks upon it. Yup, they're lazy all right..."
    Shhht

rogue with a beak and bird shoulders lol

Poor Ally, really fell bad for you. Horde is fine (not their best work). But dont like the fact that all Cloth, Leather etc. looks the same just with different colors :-\

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic
    Hehe, the Alliance Leather wearers will be sporting a brand new corset. I think it looks pretty cool though. Something different.

C
    x
    At least my druid is female. And I have forms. Night elve rogues are going to rejoice once they get the chest.
    "Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."

Most of this game was made and designed before TBC even came out, they have not really a single thing. All those items/spells..you mean just the recolored ones used a million times? Amazing locations? Like all those hallways...and circular hallways?

Wow @ alliance stuff it looks so good.

I mean look at the corset on the druid / rogue gear. They also get good looking shoulder backpacks to make it look that much better.

And just wow at the amazing detail of the plate pieces, I will put pride into the fact that I have a sword on my chest rather than all of those other terrible looking emblems on theother plate pieces.

And oh sorry for you hunters / shamans not even gonna go there.

Can't wait for sunwell 2.0.
    WEWENTWESS GWALLDATIROR CASUALTY

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Casualty

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Cowsualty

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dombylol
    wow bliz grats on the shit appearance. like really the rogue and druid have a fucking beak and the shaman hunter's shoulders looks like shit. bliz is just lazy so that make all the plate, mail, cloth and leather look the same, they think "well people are not going to quit over the gear appearance so who cares" i would not be surprised if the next plate gear is just a big dildo. grats bliz for making the gear even shittyer then it already is...
    Arguments like this I fail to understand. People act like sharing models is a new thing. As many have pointed out, there have been plenty of item sets that share looks (AQ, Sunwell, right off the top of my head). Even the non-set epics share models (Paladin T8 = Epic plate shoulder graphics). This isn't new, so at least they look good.

About the Alliance beak thing, for the love of God people, they're all "Alliance" themed. Anyone notice that one of their main symbols is a gryphon? Personally, I think it adds some character. +5 Blizz.

Yay, I am glad I dont have to be a Guacamoledin

HOLY CRAP, they fixed Alliance paladin armor! Now it actually seems worth running Utgarde Keep for three months \o/
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

You really should calm your nerd rage. Your making yourself look like an idiot
    You sir phail =/..Seriously gtfo you are the first think here that like all sets..lol retard
    When We Ride Our Enemies..