Thread: Priest Q&A?

Priest Q&A?

I'm just curious, for all the other Q&A series for the other classes, they talked about all the specs
    for that class in one Q&A session, but with Priests they do a Shadow Priest Q&A. Which is only ones priest tree. Did I miss the actual Priest in general Q&A? if so, can somone link it plz. ;D

Re: Priest Q&A?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaze0zzy
    I'm just curious, for all the other Q&A series for the other classes, they talked about all the specs
    for that class in one Q&A session, but with Priests they do a Shadow Priest Q&A. Which is only ones priest tree. Did I miss the actual Priest in general Q&A? if so, can somone link it plz. ;D
    The "Shadow Priest Q&A" you mention was an informal fail by Ghostcrawler.

The "Official Priest Q&A" has NOT be released yet, and will be a formal fail by Ghostcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-
    ]

The "Official Priest Q&A" has NOT be released yet, and will be a formal fail by Ghostcrawler.
    LMAO nice

and ty for your reply! ;D

Consider that 99.97% of all questions asked in the forum threads on the matter have been Shadowpriest PVP related. Two people asked about the lightwell. One person asked about the holyform, but was quickly shot down by the sound of a million /facepalms.

Thing about the Class QA sessions is that they aren't supposed to cover specific questions like "Why are we so bad in PVP" and "shadowpriests survivability in PVP suck" and "who the hell brings a shadowpriest to PVP anyway" and "I hate dispersion". It's more of a long term questions and design goals - where the class is headed.

While I as a holypriest would hope that lightwell would be covered in the faq, I don't have much hopes. It's a short term topic which incidentially has been dragging out for many many many MANY years much to the chagrin of holypriests everywhere, but it's ultimately just a single talent and as such of little consequence.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-
    ]

It's so funny because it's true.
    LOL + QQ at the same time.

I was also wondering the same thing. Thanks.