Changing Playstyle : Critadin to SPadin

Hey just wana ask u lot with SP build a few questions. I am a critadin relying heavily on Illum (>50%) for my mana regen so I need to reallly start thinking bout changing the playstyle before 3.2 hits.

1. Whats yr SP, crit, mp5, and mana pool? Unbuffed of course
    2. What kind of FoL crit numbers u get?
    3. So +19 SP gems or +16 Int gems u guys use still?
    4. Dyou guys look for gears with crit and mp5 to add some sense of mana sustainability?
    5. Whats yer spell haste %?
    6. What do you do if you're tank healing fights like Hodir and IC, normal mode?

Im assuming that in 3.2 go all out SP seems to be the best bet. Could be wrong tho.

Re: Changing Playstyle : Critadin to SPadin

Honestly, I don't think we'll be pushing spell power any more than previously, due to Divine Plea remaining untouched by the swarm of mana regen nerfs.

Flash of Light will be *better,* but it still won't be keeping your tank up during the next wave of hard modes.

I won't be changing a thing other than my play style. If you gem and enchant for spell power only, you're neutering your mana pool, and consequently your mana regen.

Yes Whoopz I was thinking the same thing, until I realize that my FoL crit only does 5k heals, non crit for 3k+, which is kinda useless. I made a character in ptr and if i stick to the 'standard' build, i really really cant afford the mana to use HL more than 30% in lets say, a 5 minute boss fight.

Thats y i wana know if there are any pallies out there that focuses on SP, as I've read in these forums before that some SPadin can have FoL crit @ 9k, but i never seen it myself too.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret
    Yes Whoopz I was thinking the same thing, until I realize that my FoL crit only does 5k heals, non crit for 3k+, which is kinda useless. I made a character in ptr and if i stick to the 'standard' build, i really really cant afford the mana to use HL more than 30% in lets say, a 5 minute boss fight.

Thats y i wana know if there are any pallies out there that focuses on SP, as I've read in these forums before that some SPadin can have FoL crit @ 9k, but i never seen it myself too.
    Those 9k FoLs were probably in a PvP 2's arena thread with a Prot-holy build.