Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Armor pen for kitty form

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    I'm not sure it would double, but quite frankly I'm not in all Naxx 25 gear. I have like 3 ilevel 200 items and no Grim Toll.

The different buffs you get makes a difference too, like whether you blood dk is willing to give you, the best candidate, Histeria, how fast your raid kills a boss, etc etc.
    At present the only 2 fights that a feral can achieve over 10k dps are Xt-002 and Hodir, both gimmick fights

15+ Year Old Account

Ahh, well. I am not geared enough to be any testament to high end druid dps, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Drooid
    LIES! Information in a sticky on the mmo-champion forums??!?!?! That never happens, I'm serious!

*sigh* :P

The Stickies on the Official forum have usefull information, that doesn't mean its up to date though. I do agree looking over it even if it may be a little out of date(easy to tell how out of date it could be by the date edited).
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight

The Stickies on the Official forum have usefull information, that doesn't mean its up to date though. I do agree looking over it even if it may be a little out of date(easy to tell how out of date it could be by the date edited).
    The sticky is for 3.1 this is patch...3.1.2.lmnop.

The information is pretty current. Just because the other class forums on MMO-CHAMPION fail at updating their guides, doesn't mean all of the class forums are out of date

The one that's up there is pretty spot on, not much has changed in 3.1 and nothing will be changing in 3.2, well, nothing that'll affect the current kitty dps guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Drooid
    The sticky is for 3.1 this is patch...3.1.2.lmnop.

The information is pretty current. Just because the other class forums on MMO-CHAMPION fail at updating their guides, doesn't mean all of the class forums are out of date

The one that's up there is pretty spot on, not much has changed in 3.1 and nothing will be changing in 3.2, well, nothing that'll affect the current kitty dps guide.
    Cat guide is definitely 3.2 idk what you're talking about