Thread: advice needed

advice needed

My dps seems kinda low in 10 man for the gear i have... im also not sure if i should gem for expertise. Im also waiting on better weapons before i enchant berserking. My main spec is mutilate and i off spec hat just for fun. Any advice on gems, enchants, and gear would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...len&n=Kalcarix

Re: advice needed

kinda low meaning how much?

Quote Originally Posted by jbad
    My dps seems kinda low in 10 man for the gear i have... im also not sure if i should gem for expertise. Im also waiting on better weapons before i enchant berserking. My main spec is mutilate and i off spec hat just for fun. Any advice on gems, enchants, and gear would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...len&n=Kalcarix
    Change enchant on wrists, on hands, on weapons(2x Berserk for god's sake O_o), change gems in waist. (Should be 2x red.)

Next thing: Try using a spreadsheet to determine whether you actually need all that hit or not. (I know you're spell-hitcapped if you're playing without a Shadowpriest/Moonkin, but try to see whether it wouldn't be better if you'd exchange some of that hit for Crit or whatever.)

Get some expertise gear!

Drop your second trinket, it's crap. (Yes, it grants you 95 hit, but for example Greatness grants you a permanent ~180 Agility...[If it procs about every 46-47 seconds])
    Drop the pvp-boots.

Put those points from Quick Recovery into Murder, almost everything in Ulduar is affected by Murder. (4% damage is just way more then what Quick Recovery gives you.)

PS: As far as I can tell from what I see here, you've never used the spreadsheets, did you? Change that.

Helm - drop the 16 agi and gem 16 exp (your exp is unacceptable for muti atm)

Gloves - drop the +20 hit enchant as your over the cap anyhow, go with Crusher enchant +40ap

Belt - use a 16 exp in the blue slot (16ap and 12stam is crap, and you need the exp) and use another 16 exp red gem in the extra belt socket.

Legs - drop the agi / hit gem and go straight agi

Boots - Get new ones for pve.

Trinket - at the very least, get the flat 190ap one vs the 95 hit one (again your over cap)

Usually I would not be telling peeps to blow red gems/sockets on exp but since you are mute and only at 7exp that is horrible. You need to sacrifice to get to the exp cap first and foremost. Gem exp in your blue sockets, and drop some of the orange 2 stat gems for straight agi gems (to makeup for lost agil when u regem for some exp)

Phyta-[H] Gorgonash - 85 Tauren Warrior - Beastmode Tanking / Arms Deeps
    Suberror-[H] Dragonmaw - 85 Undead Priest - Healing made Easy Holy MS [PvE] / Disc OS [PvP] 3824 resil