2v2, Arms/Prot holy VS. DK/Prot Holy

I play 19/52 protection spec in holy gear with arms warrior.

we are currently around 1850 rating.

We have intense trouble with unholy DK/Prot holy paladin.

Can anyone give us some advice and tips on how to face dk/prot holy better? thanks!

Also, we have trouble with Frost DK/Resto Druid.

I would get hungering cold, then 3x cyclone. We try to disarm the DK and then have my warrior charge the druid and shield bash the next few cyclones but they just end up repeating this CC-chain and eventually kill us.

We're not sure if the defensive disarm+charging/shield bashing the druid while they're setting up thier cc-chain is the best way to go either.

Again, can anyone give us some advice and tips on how to face frost dk/resto druid better? thanks!!

(posting here b/c no one ever responds to Arenajunkies)

Re: 2v2, Arms/Prot holy VS. DK/Prot Holy

just registered to point out the obvious "
    blessing of sacrifice/divine sacrifice" rotate them every time you think he is going to pop hungering cold( or use an addon to know whens its cd is over) or whatever its called it will get you out of it and save your trinket for an emergency cyclone when your war is low or has no cds to survive the dk

Plus your war need to focus dmg on dk and a succesfull combo of intercept on druid charge back to dk > hammer of justice> and silence on the druid +belf silence to interupt its cast if he panics and starts casting actually can end the game depents a lot to your warrior partener tbh

and you also need to make the druid move to a spot he cant los while you still can its not something you will manage to do it easily and its not something that you will learn from reading posts in forums just try to play smart use your spells on the right time and take advandage of the arenafield

communication helps a lot via skype/vent/ts whatever

actually it might worth trying to nuke the shit out of the druid also joj him and have the warrior party over his dead body only think he needs to do is keep ms up and op one cast of his then bladestorm +your silence which might actually confuse him and use trinket and then stun:

Re: 2v2, Arms/Prot holy VS. DK/Prot Holy

I find the best way to try and beat a druid, is just have your warrior constantly changing targets, forcing the druid to actually running around hotting, then use belf silence/HoJ (repentance in my case, but I guess u got AS instead) to stop the cyclone, or to stun the dk so he can't beat on my warrior.

Or simply, when u get cycloned ur warrior should go sword and board asap and maybe intervene you (don't know if that can be done when ur cycloned) and maybe just try and stay away from damage. Which yes no doubt he'll just get DG'd straight back into the deathknight.

Hope this helps. If not, try playing very aggressively, attacking the druid to stop him cycloning u and forcing him to heal.