Thread: 3.2 JC

3.2 JC

I was just wondering if there is any info available yet on how many tokens the new cuts will cost. I've been stocking up on titanium and tokens, I just wanna ease my mind.

Re: 3.2 JC

5 tokens.
    Was posted on the MMOC front page.

Ty I was pretty sure I missed it but I had been looking.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherCollins
    Ty I was pretty sure I missed it but I had been looking.
    No worries I have been looking for it for a few days, must have missed it also.
    5 Tokens is not bad w/the turn in of titanium dust.

When I looked on the PTR this morning (July 31st), the patterns were 4 tokens each. Hope this change stays.

Theres 72 patterns each costing 5 tokens. PTRs are down atm so couldn't check but it could very well be 4 tokens. Total cost will be 288 or 360 tokens depending on whether they cost 4 or 5. Titanium ore is reported to give 0.6 dust per prospect, requiring an average of just over 4 stacks of ore for a token trade in.

how many skill do u need for the epic gems? 420 or max?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy
    Theres 72 patterns each costing 5 tokens. PTRs are down atm so couldn't check but it could very well be 4 tokens. Total cost will be 288 or 360 tokens depending on whether they cost 4 or 5. Titanium ore is reported to give 0.6 dust per prospect, requiring an average of just over 4 stacks of ore for a token trade in.
    Well, I don't plan to get all the patterns.
    But that's a LOT of tokens you'll need it you DO want them all.

The epix gem patterns are currently on PTR for 4 tokens, the gem cuts are for 450 JC skill and you have to as well be 450 in order to prospect Titanium.