Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: New Exo against DK

don't worry, exorcism will get hotfix nerfed the day 3.2 come out so it can't be used on ppl again

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    And how often would a DK use Lichborne when there's a Paladin around? Lichborne does nothing against Paladins.
    against priest/pally iv lich'd before because of the fear bomb, had the pally focus'd though so i shut his ass up quick

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    And how often would a DK use Lichborne when there's a Paladin around? Lichborne does nothing against Paladins.
    well... there is no 1v1arena as far as i know...
    but in 2v2 youll meet ret/dpriest... see? priest=fear
    what about 3v3....5v5?.. some even use it in bgs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    2pc: An awesome looking set of wings appears and flaps once from time to time.
    4pc: Doubles the chance of the 2pc bonus occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by Felshara
    don't worry, exorcism will get hotfix nerfed the day 3.2 come out so it can't be used on ppl again
    i hope youre wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    2pc: An awesome looking set of wings appears and flaps once from time to time.
    4pc: Doubles the chance of the 2pc bonus occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic
    Turn Evil wouldn't work because Lichborne makes them immune to fear.

C
    x
    scrub

Turn evil wil work vs lichborned dks Lichbourne= makes dk UNDEAD.
    exorcism is reimplemented inpvp and is useable vs pets and players
    will have 100% crit vs demons (lock pet demon lock and DK with LB)

moderaters make a 1850 req for arena tainted threads. so these scrubs stop taking out the core qeustion.

Deleted

Thats bad for DKs vs Retri / Warlock teams! Omg thats so popular!
    Other teams Lichborne is only used as Fearbreaker not fearimmune ability. Retri+Priest some1 said before... Ye Lichborne remove after 1st fear becouse u know what? Priest got 30sec CD on fear.
    Lichborne is now cancelable and 2min CD

as soon as lichborne goes up, hit the dk with a holy wrath to stun him and give you time to get your turn evil cast off without it being interrupted, GG

Any priest/pally worth their weight in salt has me shackled or turned as soon as lichborne is used.

The argument can be made that you should AMS right after, but hey, if you're a good player you ate the fear with the AMS in the first place. Faced a ret with the instant turn evil glyph once and it was not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolernl
    How can you use exorcism on a DK at all? It can only be used on non-player targets?
    Get out of here, you are obviously oblivious to paladins and the changes made.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

I suppose they can just use it as a CC breaker now.

/cast Lichborne
    /cancelaura Lichborne
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Felshara
    and why in hell would they change it back to only pve targets?
    maybe cuz u get pwned by paladins and u like to QQ? *shrug*

lol this change will hardly do anything.. i hate to say it but one exo crit is not going to take out a dk :P

They changed it just because it's fair. He is an undead, we crit undeads. I hope the same thing will happen with prepared warlocks and undead/demon pets.

uh... turn evil works on DKs who cast Lichborn on live, and theres no reason it wouldnt work in 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Coolernl
    Wow, so retridins will become even more facerolling? >.>
    I am very happy to see ppl, which just cant inform themselves about patchnotes and start complaining.

You know, its like standing in front of an incoming truck on a highway and you are just not moving away because u dont give a shit.
    Just after you got smashed by the truck, you start complaining that you didnt know what will happen if u stick your ass on the highway.
    And on top of that, you even dont know that this truck has already been nerfed hard in burst dmg and you are still complaining.

Seriously buddy,

You really dont have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Traijan
    I am very happy to see ppl, which just cant inform themselves about patchnotes and start complaining.

You know, its like standing in front of an incoming truck on a highway and you are just not moving away because u dont give a shit.
    Just after you got smashed by the truck, you start complaining that you didnt know what will happen if u stick your ass on the highway.
    And on top of that, you even dont know that this truck has already been nerfed hard in burst dmg and you are still complaining.

Seriously buddy,

You really dont have a clue
    Only that the truck still three shots people (without stars aligning) ^-^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skabbig
    Only that the truck still three shots people (without resilience) ^-^
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by eb88
    here the new Paladin changes again:
    what do you guys think bout the exo change? what is Lichborne at all?
    I know how hard it can be to actually click on the adress bar, write wowhead.com and then search for Lichborne, it is much easier making a mmo-champion post about it.

really.

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    fixed
    Thank you =)

Quote Originally Posted by Skabbig
    Only that the truck still three shots people (with 700+ resil) ^-^
    "Fixed"