Elemental Focus Stone for Enhance Shaman

Hello everyone~

I picked up elemental focus stone last night, and was playing around with Rawwr. Now, it shows that it is slightly below the Wrath Stone which i currently have equipped. I'm just wondering how viable, or how much of an upgrade this trinket would be, considering my gear. I was planning to switch out wrathstone for blood of the old god anyways, but my guild cant seem to down 25 yogg.

Considering the amount of hit and the proc effect, i really like it, but i've tested this on dummies and still can't figure out what makes it proc. During a 5minute dummies test, i think it procced twice?

Now before you guys go off on me for not trying to sim, i have tried.

Enh sim 1.80 doesnt have the trinket in its list.

Here's a link to my Armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r=Arthas&n=Jsz

Re: Elemental Focus Stone for Enhance Shaman

Hey, did I mention that I hate you, for some of the gear that you have, that I don't?

All kidding aside, you really want to stay with the two trinkets you have. I got the EFS, as well, since it looks so good on paper. In practice, it procs very seldom. I did the same training dummy test, and I was really disappointed in how few procs I got.

Once you get Blood of the Old God, you should keep wrathstone, and replace the pyrite infuser.

Keep in mind that Rawr isn't perfect when it comes to trinkets. Also, depending on how you install Rawr, you may not have the most current item cache for it. Under tools, try running the option to "update cache from wowhead" (or from armory - both work), and see if Rawr gives you any different results (after closing and restarting Rawr).