Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

worst DPS ever seen?

brutally stealing this from a similar post on the official sites. what is the lowest DPS you have seen? when did a DPS suck so much relative to the content that you wished there was a step beyond /bodywall (which in itself is worse than /headdesk)?

i have had a blood DK DPS assigned to spark duty on malygos doing a rubbish job at the sparks and not having more than 700 DPS, raidbuffed and with the spark buff (spark buff is 50% extra, so that is like 466 DPS he did, raidbuffed for 10mans. raidbuffs normally add an extra 20-30% DPS as far as i am concerned).

Re: worst DPS ever seen?

Had a hunter in my 10 man Ulduar pulling 800. I don't really know how because he had good bit of naxx 25 gear on him.

Kharay1977

I think I've seen people do like between 1/3rd and 1/2 of my damage... and I was a tank. So, pretty shoddy. But, your example deserves special credit. Damn@466 DPS... /gasp.

some lock in greens doing 500, srsly my 72 druid had once1.8k(starfire crit & boss death) but his average is like 1.4k :\
    ^makes sigz k?

I was doing VoA 10 with a 700 dps warlock.. We got him down anyways though *shrug*

Having played a healer for almost the entire time I have played WoW. I can bravely admit my dps is horrendous. I have full epic naxx gear, and I never get over 2k dps on my priest. DPS is hard kk..
    http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss6/shirvala/shirvala-sig.jpg

http://warcraftid.com/card/385/s/c3c887bb2fd4f022e158ca0411629789/spirit.jpg
    (Sig and avatar too large)

Worst dps I ever saw was in heroic Nexus.. Hunter pulling 314 dps on last boss. I really don't know how that's even possible.. Auto-shot should make up for more dps, shouldn't it ???
    Quote from Rukh, a wise man:
    Ahh, the making ludicrous hyperbolic comparisons approach I see. Let me see if I got this right. We shouldn't try to go to Mars because then people will want to bycicle to pluto or ride a bathtub to alpha centari? Amidoinitright?

Had a level 80 hunter in full epics do 500 dps once.

Kharay1977

Quote Originally Posted by LedZ
    Worst dps I ever saw was in heroic Nexus.. Hunter pulling 314 dps on last boss. I really don't know how that's even possible.. Auto-shot should make up for more dps, shouldn't it ???
    Well, I never did level my own Hunter to 80... but, from what I could tell while levelling her, I would say 'Yes', autoshot alone should be at LEAST that 314 DPS, if not a whole lot more.

When i was screwing around with my Enhancement Shaman's equipment manager while our tank was afk and put on my resto set when out of nowhere the tank comes back and pulls without warning. So i had to dps that whole fight in resto gear >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

In Ulduar 25, a hunter, in the guild (this was about a month ago) doing 1.5k dps.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZ
    If he took the whole jumping / moving too serious, he wouldn't be able to pull off autoshot, would he? Although with that dps he doesn't sound like a guy who would follow tactics.

I was in VoA, fighting Arch on 10.

A warrior did 400. He was DPS...

Also knew a retridin who did 1.2k in Naxx 10. If he was wearing the correct gear, he may have done better
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

<-- Hunter

Sometimes we autoshot afk if the content is trivial. Or when an AIM convo or whats on tv is more interesting than fighting keristrasza or wtvr lol

Quote Originally Posted by Picklesrtasty
    Worst for me wasn't even at 80, it was in BFD

For those who don't know 30-60 dps is what you want to be aiming for, not 7

Honestly I don't know how this druid did it, but he only did 7 dps (people in RFC do double this)

I was tanking so I didn't care, and I didn't have recount so I couldn't see his breakdown, but my auto attack alone does more than that (as a tank)

He was within 2 levels of the rest of the group too

If I had to guess he was balance and just moonfire spammed
    Moonfire alone would do way over that. Wouldn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalco
    Moonfire alone would do way over that. Wouldn't it?
    Entangling Roots spam!

10+ Year Old Account

unholy DK in 10man Ulduar pug managed to do an amazing 400DPS on Razorscale... needless to say only boss we got down that week was Flame Lev...

I don't know the exact number, but in kara one of the guild hunters asked "Is Farging a tank?" (I was ret in only a few pieces of S2 gear and the rest were questing/regular instance blues, he is mostly T4) everyone told him I was dps, and he goes "Whew, I would be embarrassed if I was losing to to a tank."

of all the failures this guy performed every raid, this is the one that sticks out in my mind.

400 dps? What? His Axe/Sword/Mace skill still at 50?