Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ...

Re: Goblins and Worgens are the new races of the Expansion

Would be awesome to see the Worgen be human by day and at night the turn into the actual Worgen beasts.

Picture this, you play as Human during the day doing quests etc. At exactly 9pm Server time All Humans that play this class turn into Worgen form. I can picture several around the mail box at Stormwind when 9pm rolls around then POOF! Howling is heard throughout Stormwind and then the Worgen form takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Klocker
    Would be awesome to see the Worgen be human by day and at night the turn into the actual Worgen beasts.

Picture this, you play as Human during the day doing quests etc. At exactly 9pm Server time All Humans that play this class turn into Worgen form. I can picture several around the mail box at Stormwind when 9pm rolls around then POOF! Howling is heard throughout Stormwind and then the Worgen form takes place.
    that might be preety kool id stop being jelous of higher levels in stormwind with kooler gear id just go up to him with my level 14 worgen and go hey buddy watch this -wolf out- and walk away. (or at that point prowl or whatever the hell worgens do with they feet)

Bou, you got kewl data-mining skills, and this also kinda supports some of the "leak" that you posted the other day

So many naysayers proven wrong. I read through some of this again for amusement. I understand those who were doubtful, but those who were so aggressively opposed to the idea...
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld (Earthen Ring, Alliance), Commander of the Guardians of Gilneas (a Worgen guild)
    Vanilla Vet (played on and off since July of '05)

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld
    I understand those who were doubtful, but those who were so aggressively opposed to the idea...
    There were also those that were aggressively defending the theory, "because Boub said it's true".
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

Boy were those people wrong, believing someone who has proven an accurate source of news numerous times in the past. There was so much solid evidence that, despite precedent, this *particular* time Boub would be wrong. Enough solid evidence to accuse him of lying and insult the idea and those who thought it possible.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld (Earthen Ring, Alliance), Commander of the Guardians of Gilneas (a Worgen guild)
    Vanilla Vet (played on and off since July of '05)

goblins have better racial stuff but worgens look so cool with their transformation

The two major points speaking against rolling a Worgen, even if just as an alt:
    1) The starting area will be full of furry and werewolf/vampire roleplayers.
    2) Your other form is a human.
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

Quote Originally Posted by highelfmage
    Actually his argument is alot better then all the pro worgen idiots here. I really wish i was going to Blizzcon just so i could lick the tears off peoples face when Blizzard falls out of their seats laughing at those who thought masks=new race. All these guys/girls getting their hopes up sooooo much, im curious if it will push someone over the edge and we will have some suicides shortly after.
    Lolololololol at this retard
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrce...e=channel_page

vid of some guy on the character creation screen if everyone hasnt already seen it, thought id post it just in case .Also has worgen transformation too.Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Worgens for Alliance, Goblins for Horde.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

@Plawsky, wertigo: To be honest I saw this when the patch was released but wanted to keep the news for Tuesday because this is the day where we have the biggest amount of visitors. And there isn't any datamining skill here, it's just a matter of checking the listfile of the patch for new textures and models, which is something I do for pretty much all the patches.

Bring your Suntan Lotion the suns going to be shinning were the sun doesnt shine XP
    Omians- 90 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream
    Pokemon Friend Code- 4382 - 3430 - 6494

Quote Originally Posted by Omians

Bring your Suntan Lotion the suns going to be shinning were the sun doesnt shine XP
    Did you go to blizzcon or hear about it?They were confirmed as the next playable races moron.You could have read the thread to learn that.Never touch your keyboard again.

i dont believe the Goblin racials will make much of a difference. i actually dont like the Alchemey increased skill. I would prefer Engineering. Even if Gnomes have it.