How hard is the Teir 9 content?

I remember before Ulduar came out, there were alot of blue posts about the difficulty difference between naxx and ulduar.Each new tier is suppost to be harder then the last. But I have not seen anything on the
    difficulty of the new raids. From what i have been reading about the PTRs. Most guilds are blowing thru the 1st bosses no problem. But you cant really go by that becuase they may get buffs or nerfs by the time it is
    released.

Re: How hard is the Teir 9 content?

The fights on the PTR are supposed to be relatively easy so that all phases of an encounter can be tested. The difficulty will be ramped up a good bit before it goes live.

I guess that full BiS geared (or closed to) guilds will have little problems with (at least) the first half of the new instance(s), but need upgrades from that actual instance to clear it easily and do hardmodes.

Decently geared guilds will be able to do the first few bosses and use the gear from those bosses to progress through the rest of the instance.

So basicly it will be the same as always :P Nothing will ever be like WotLK-Naxx though :P

Blizzard BUFFING something? Impossible.
    []http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7800/forumsigsmall.jpg[/img]
    I totally stole this signature

I remember Ignis on the PTR, you didn't even have to shatter the constructs and he was a joke, then look at him on live when Ulduar was released. Don't get your panties in a knot.

Exactly what Ciarenni said.

Fights on the PTR are put up nerfed so that more people can get the boss down since the real testing isn't in if the boss is hitting too hard or has too much health but rather if his/her/its mechanics are working out. Hence why a lot of early nerfs usually happen when it is first released to balance out the stats of the boss.

Blizzard stated that Guilds with Ulduar on farm will have a relative easy time in the new instance on the easiest mode. Hard Mode is where they are going to have to work through.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm hoping that with this content blizz will start with it over tuned and tone it down to find the right balance.

Don't you see?? Blizz made this instance not for "THE DROT" players. They want gamers community to be prepeared for the Lich king, and for the Icecrown citadel. They lowering down game difficulty. They want casual players to collect proper gear for the Final instance

Quote Originally Posted by Jalzyboo
    Blizzard BUFFING something? Impossible.
    Well they buff something only to nerf it to appear they are doing something. O.o

Out of the hard modes, I only managed to try Twin Val'kyrs, but that fight was really, really tuned. I suspect it will actually require some nerfing.

On the other hand, the normal modes are nearly tank and spank and are likely to get some buffs.

I predict that when it comes out, people in Ulduar BiS 25 man gear will complain about how easy 10 and 25 man normal mode is without having ever tried 10 and 25 man Heroic, followed by a lot of posts about how there shouldn't be a normal mode and there should only be a heroic mode. Most of these complaints will come from people who are actually doing easy mode rather than heroic mode.

Like its been said its just for testing, people dont get anything that will last mosre than 1-2 months so blizz just want to make sure the fights work how they wanted. Ofc once people have cleared 10 man easy in ulduar 25 hard mode gear people who are joining FL only pugs will be complaining its too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren
    Out of the hard modes, I only managed to try Twin Val'kyrs, but that fight was really, really tuned. I suspect it will actually require some nerfing.

On the other hand, the normal modes are nearly tank and spank and are likely to get some buffs.
    what he said, the 10 and 25 man normal are rather easy, as soon as you do the 25 heroic how ever you hit problems, val'kyr twins owned people bad on that difficaulty, same with anub'arak, he was facerolled on 10 and 25 man normal, but owned in 25 heroic, so i'm guessing the 25 heroics will actually be more of an "end-game content" for the hardcores

I miss the BC days when it would at least take guilds a month or so to kill bosses like vashj or kael or Illy. I just hope T9 is a little harder than T8..... come on its supposed to be the next step up for raiding!

Can't really judge it til it goes live, though I have a feeling most of the normal modes will be a pushover especially without any resetting trash in between each one, at least for the most part. As for the hardmodes I'm doubting anything as hard compared to the likes of Firefigher, Yogg+0 or Algalon. They will take time to be complted by the top guilds because of the limited number of tries, much like what took guilds weeks to get Algalon. Again, I hope I am proven wrong but I wouldn't expect this to last as long as Ulduar for those guilds that farm it.