Got a 74 mage and a 74 pally... who should I lvl to pvp with?

I like both chars, but I cant dicide... this is for pvp... maybe a lil pve

Re: Got a 74 mage and a 74 pally... who should I lvl to pvp with?

Paladin, stomp everyone's faces, and when Paladins get nerfed into oblivion in PvP and are no longer everyone's favourite fotm level the Mage and play RMP.

I'd recommend Mage. Frost Mages are pretty decent in PvP.

They are very strong when it comes to fighting Melee classes. With Ice Barrier, Ice Barrier shatter, Nova, Coldsnap Nova, Water Ele, Mirror Image, etc. Permafrost is getting buffed to nerf healing by 20%, makes it a decent boost for mages in PVP.

If you can get geared fast on your Paladins, its quite nice to 2-3shot some noobs. But, you'll have a tough time fighting a Frost Mage.

I'm not a skilled mage player. Heck, I dont even have a mage! I use my girl's mage with 630+ resilience and I dont have problems fighting rogues, paladins and warriors. But without certain cooldowns and caught with pants down, you CAN get rolled by a geared Melee class pretty fast.

Beware of DKs. Especially BE DKs...

End of day, just ask yourself if you prefer range-kiting-dps-water vendor class or melee-chasing-ppl-tank-healer-dps class. PVE wise, paladin's far more flexible.

if u are maily pvp i would say Pally they are very strong and are really hard to kill with plate LoH and bubbles which makes them great im BGs and Arenas

15+ Year Old Account

Go with mage, it's a beautiful class with a pretty high skill cap in pvp and which takes some time to master in pve as well but incredibly rewarding, i have a mge,rogue and priest at lvl 80 and i love my mage the most, never rolled a paladin tho..and prolly never will.

15+ Year Old Account

Mage. They are always decent and have never (in my knowledge) been UP. Pala's have, and they are getting nerfed into the ground next patch and in future patches, that's for sure.

I got the exact same going, a 62 mage and a 64 pala, but I'm leveling my Mage without any doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Mage. They are always decent and have never (in my knowledge) been UP
    Whole TBC?
    Anyways the current state of mages is pretty decent, first level mage up and afterwards the paladin.

Depends on what sepc you wanna play the paladin..Roll a ret pala
    When We Ride Our Enemies..