Thread: PvE gear

PvE gear

something needs to be done againts PvE geared DKs and ret paladins in arena.
    PvP gear has nothing to offer for them, with PvE gear their burst is almost doubled and their survivability is very much the same.

the PvP gear needs to look more attractive for them, something that pve gear cant offer.
    and dont say resi, because thats just one of those stats rated very low on the list for DKs/Rets/rogues.

any suggestions. unfortunatly i cant think of any atm

cheers, Powell
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Re: PvE gear

k first id love a link to your arena rating above 2050

2nd resil helps out in arena and if your below like 400 your gonna get squished
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

I'm going to guess that you don't play in a high rated team as any of the listed classes as you don't know that they actually do need resi to win against skilled opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Narit
    k first id love a link to your arena rating above 2050

2nd resil helps out in arena and if your below like 400 your gonna get squished
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...27gall&n=Powel

once past the 2050 theres tons more pve geared rets/DKs,
    DKs and ret paladins dont get squished in pve gear, their burst counters their "small" lack of survivability due to lower resi.
    i just doubt that PvE gear is ment to be better in arena then PvP gear
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

The change to resilience will probably help, since after the patch resilience will chop of a percentage of total damage recieved, not just crits. This means that if they hit for normal about 4k and on a crit 8-9k, the damage is going to be somewhat normal = 3k (with 25% reduction) and about 6-7k on a crit. As far as i understood the patchnotes it also lowers the chance for getting a crit so it should help the classes with no healing capabilities and normally low armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    also, we're not glass cannons anymore, we haven't been for ages. either that or everyone is a cannon, and some are plate cannons.

lmao. see a dk in pve gear? he's a dk, but he'll still be killed first. every time.

same goes for anyone

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders