Priest class won't be available for those two races...i hope :X

Re: Wolvar & Goblin Priests!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nocta
    Priest class won't be available for those two races...i hope :X
    /signed

ummm the buzz is about WORGEN and goblins... not wolvar
    Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Ive said it before in a thread and ill say it again. I fucking hate roast beef but i dont go into an Arby's every day and say "FUCK ROAST BEEF"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless
    Heh, ahh the internet. Where the 'glass is half full' and 'glass is half empty' people are both shouted down by the heaving masses of "WAAAAH! I WANT A FULL GLASS! WAAAAAAAH!'

Quote Originally Posted by Warl
    ummm the buzz is about WORGEN and goblins... not wolvar
    The file mined was * Helm_Mask_Halloween_WoF and Helm_Mask_Halloween_WoM.

Now go look at the mask... and look at the wolvar. We are assuming Worgen.

Call me insane if you want but... That's AWESOME!
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Honestly Wolvar don't even look close to the mask its Worgen 100%..at least that mask is. The two top fangs on the mask look just like worgen. Wolvar have smaller serrated teeth all the same in length. Even your pic shows that.

Exhibit A: Worgen

Exhibit B: Wolvar

Exhibit C: WoM H-Mask

Its certantly debatable... but the the mask and the wolvar share softer features compared to the worgen.

because the worgen model is 3 years older and has way less polygons

EDIT: also tbh the mask looks alot more like a cat than a canine but that's probably just because it's flat and you can't see the muzzle
    Ive said it before in a thread and ill say it again. I fucking hate roast beef but i dont go into an Arby's every day and say "FUCK ROAST BEEF"
    Heh, ahh the internet. Where the 'glass is half full' and 'glass is half empty' people are both shouted down by the heaving masses of "WAAAAH! I WANT A FULL GLASS! WAAAAAAAH!'

Your right... that is the vanilla model.

Exhibit D: WotlK Worgen

It would be silly to think the worgen that will be joining the alliance or horde will be the same beasts we have been slaying for awhile now. Gilneas will play a HUGE role in their lore which is ripe for blizzard to open up and go to town with.

I for one believe that the worgen in Gilneas were either "cured' of their bestial wrath by someone or some power or they are simply a different breed..Maybe the first successful crossbreed between humans and the worgen race. Either way I can see their story unfolding very much like the forsaken.

^^ either way what I am saying is just what I have been day dreaming about and maybe you are right. I don't not like Wolvar but I don't see them joining a side anymore than worgen would.

The mask is Worgen though..I really can't see what your seeing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazaleema(bacon)
    It would be silly to think the worgen that will be joining the alliance or horde will be the same beasts we have been slaying for awhile now. Gilneas will play a HUGE role in their lore which is ripe for blizzard to open up and go to town with.

I for one believe that the worgen in Gilneas were either "cured' of their bestial wrath by someone or some power or they are simply a different breed..Maybe the first successful crossbreed between humans and the worgen race. Either way I can see their story unfolding very much like the forsaken.

^^ either way what I am saying is just what I have been day dreaming about and maybe you are right. I don't not like Wolvar but I don't see them joining a side anymore than worgen would.

Yeah I agree. I seriously doubt the Wolvar will be a player race. However, their model is much easier to work with and I personally think their facial structure looks more similar to the mask at this point. The snout in the mast look more stunted than what the worgen models currently have.

I could see Worgen shammies. But not really priests, even shadowpriests.
    As far as goblins goes, they're about as nonmagical as gnomes.
    Of course, gnomes can be mages and warlocks, so...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    I could see Worgen shammies. But not really priests, even shadowpriests.
    As far as goblins goes, they're about as nonmagical as gnomes.
    Of course, gnomes can be mages and warlocks, so...
    Wake up and smell the Lawls. Fun post is fun. =)

Show me a picture of a Wolvar with very defining fangs, and maybe I can see your point ;/. While the Wolvar indeed have sharp teeth, I've yet to see one with such obvious and defining fangs.

Worgen clearly have fangs. That mask clearly has fangs.

You might argue it's silly to base it off of only 1 characteristic, but fangs are usually a very defining characteristic for an animal. And it makes sense the mask would reflect that of a Worgen, in an obviously much more updated portrait of one. Like somoene else said I doubt a playable Worgen model will be like the silly little ones we've been killing.

I picture tauren....only a wolf.

Wolvar's look more like Wolverines to me
    and the mask looks like a Lion in my opinion.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

Yeah... its conjecture at this point as to what the final model will look like. Call it artistic license atm... we don't know if they'll be gangly like the current worgen models, or more beefy like the wolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarlunce
    I picture tauren....only a wolf.
    OMG Wolf-Cows! Maybe they wouldn't be very dangerous though. They'd be chasing you to eat you and then notice some delicious looking grass and get confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Warl
    OMG Wolf-Cows! Maybe they wouldn't be very dangerous though. They'd be chasing you to eat you and then notice some delicious looking grass and get confused...
    They moo at the full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazaleema(bacon)

And the Worgen Wotlk model is .... A Slighly modified vanilla one, leather cap, some fist weps and corrected some issues with ugly mouth ... there you go ....
    I actually think Arugal saw Gilneas as a perfect testing place(due it's isolation of the world) for his advanced skills for turning humans perfectly in permanent worgen with the intelligence of a normal human to make weapons.
    Due Arugals recent defeats, he has been weakened and the control over his Worgen in Gilneas is fading, so the Worgen there regain their free will and human consciousness (like the forsaken undead). Maybe Naga are intruding their territory(Gilneas is surrounded by Water) and they can't hold them off, thus seek their former allies, the other Human Kingdoms (now the lich king has been beaten, why is that wall still there?!) even in their current state. Join the alliance and have tea parties.