matchmaking value?....

http://imageshack.gr/view.php?file=u...adpuel68fi.jpg

please tell me that this isnt just happening to me!
    It's not the first time that a team with higher rating gets 47 points by winning us...when we win, the highest we have ever get is 16...

Re: matchmaking value?....

47 points = their team rating is way below their matchmaking rating, i.e. they just started the team.

Get used to it, happens all the time.

Deleted

Yeah we rescently started the team, currently at like 400 something. Afaik you always win like 49 pts from 0-1000.

Arenajunkies have explained MMR system pretty well and there is a huge blue post in MMO-champion too about it but long story short: You have MMR X and teamrating Y, always Y is trying to get closer as possible to X if the cap is huge you/they will get 47 points from a win.

Example: you created new team and went to playing some games with a friend, you have 1900MR.
    -You will meet opponents which have nearly to same MMR and since your team got 0 Team rating you will gain 47 points per victory ofc the amount will decress when you get closer to your MMR.

I think the problem here is you're not running with a druid.

Yeah, you should play with a durid matey

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leipäkone
    Arenajunkies have explained MMR system pretty well and there is a huge blue post in MMO-champion too about it but long story short: You have MMR X and teamrating Y, always Y is trying to get closer as possible to X if the cap is huge you/they will get 47 points from a win.

Example: you created new team and went to playing some games with a friend, you have 1900MR.
    -You will meet opponents which have nearly to same MMR and since your team got 0 Team rating you will gain 47 points per victory ofc the amount will decress when you get closer to your MMR.
    Thats not entirely how the MMR works either.

If you have a 1900 MMR and create a new team, yeah if your partner is the same you will be facing 1900 rated teams.

BUT

get a new partner, all of sudden your MMR gets fucked, you start facing teams just about every level of play between 1500-2000 and your MMR will say one game 1890 or something, another game it will say 1650 or so.

This is why teams and players are able to exploit the system.

I wouldnt put much thought into arena junkies either, its amazed me how 2400+ players can be so stupid, especially when you got a 2600 DK not too long ago suggesting about going out in the arena before the gates opened with UB on to pull rogues out of stealth.

Thats the kind of stupidity is in those players.

as opposed to the stupidity of people failing from void zones? its an mmo, theres gonna be stupids running around. i prescribe some facepalm followed by /sigh
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys