Blizz should have put in some optional code for such players

if (Achievement.points > 10000){
    char.delete ;
    }

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Zoltan - First player to reach 10,000 Achievements Points

I'll be a little partial here.

I hate achievements. I believe that "link achiev or no inv" spam is just rubbish, ask the person if he has done said instance, and if not, inv him and explain the fight!

I miss the golden days where you had 1 day of doing a boss, and that was challenging enough, there were no ****heads with BiS gear galavanting their Hard*** achiements in front of everybody's nose. What are you proud of? Of spending night after night wiping on bosses, to show people who go out, have fun with their friends, have a real life, your hard mode achievements?

Can we not have Black Temple-like bosses? You say Hard Mode brings challenges to players? Ha well go to Teron or BB and see if that's not hard enough for people who don't have 1/10 of their brain working.

It's becoming racism, where people discriminate you in a guild application/raid invite if you haven't spend days wiping to get some hard modes.

And about other achievements, well, getting a tabard, completing daily quests, well i guess that justifies itself.

I know that there are out there achievements that might be hard (never tried them, i do occasional achiements, don't care about the ones you need to work for), but if you needed something else to keep you playing this game, i'm sorry that they included achievements to fulfill that goal.

TLR. I wouldn't call it dedication. Achievements are just a way to have epeen bigger than anyone else's. And tell me, did that ever do anyone any good?

P.S. Sorry for the venting

10+ Year Old Account

My god. It's like he has no life at all!

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

congratz to having no real life. must be worth it
    Deal with it...

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Wow. Got just about everything done. What's he do next?

I won't congratulate a player who got banned for 3 days due to win trading in the arena at the end of the last season.

=>

10k achievement points - acknowledged

omg eu-aegwynn 4tw!

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuspt

I hate achievements. I believe that "link achiev or no inv" spam is just rubbish, ask the person if he has done said instance, and if not, inv him and explain the fight!

I miss the golden days where you had 1 day of doing a boss, and that was challenging enough, there were no ****heads with BiS gear galavanting their Hard*** achiements in front of everybody's nose. What are you proud of? Of spending night after night wiping on bosses, to show people who go out, have fun with their friends, have a real life, your hard mode achievements?

Can we not have Black Temple-like bosses? You say Hard Mode brings challenges to players? Ha well go to Teron or BB and see if that's not hard enough for people who don't have 1/10 of their brain working.

It's becoming racism, where people discriminate you in a guild application/raid invite if you haven't spend days wiping to get some hard modes.

And about other achievements, well, getting a tabard, completing daily quests, well i guess that justifies itself.

I know that there are out there achievements that might be hard (never tried them, i do occasional achiements, don't care about the ones you need to work for), but if you needed something else to keep you playing this game, i'm sorry that they included achievements to fulfill that goal.

TLR. I wouldn't call it dedication. Achievements are just a way to have epeen bigger than anyone else's. And tell me, did that ever do anyone any good?

The guy has plenty of realm firsts. He is the leader of a top raiding guild. This isn't of the scale of "fall 65 yards". This is far, far more, since he has covered pretty much every aspect of the game - raiding, arenas and battlegrounds.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jivo
    freaks on my server yay
    This. Still - lots of <3 for Aegwynn EU. Just a pity Zoltan is playing for the wrong faction...

Deleted

Ooh gratz :P I've been following his achievements for quite a while now. And Diomache as well. I like to gather them, but it's so.... boring. He must've either been really bored or really motivated to do so :P

Gratz once again!

15+ Year Old Account

This guy sure has alot of free time.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuspt

I agree i don't like achievs either but i don't mind others doing it, but the game is coming closer and closer to forcing us to do achievs if it goes on like this...i don't even got the choice to do achievs or i will never get into a guild on my rerolled realm. And im not talking about some heroics done achiev, im talking aout guilds who will demand having 5k achiev points to be able to join while they dont even bother chekcing where those 5k points come from.

Grats to him. But what did he get?

Oh wait, nothing. Probably just lost months of his life doing that.

That is just. CRAZY.

If not him, then somebody else, so here's to his 5 minutes of fame ^,^

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Carolainz

he got a first page article on mmo-champion and a bunch of grats probably on several other sites too.
    plenty of recognition, in other words
    or e-peen, as it is also called.
    Skysin/Xavius EU

"Hey, wanna go out? I got 10k Achievement Points in World of Warcraft!"
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Carolainz

Cheapening the achievement, making it look like no big deal. Gotta push him beneath you, eh? Just gotta.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

what a waste of his precious lifetime

Ha, he finally did it. Last I checked he was only about 15 achievements pts away from 10k. Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by turius
    what a waste of his precious lifetime
    I bet you have a wonderful life. You probably invented a cure for AIDS or something like that.