Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    Kharay1977

Re: Zoltan - First player to reach 10,000 Achievements Points

Quote Originally Posted by dude1995
    ur a bunch of asshole : )
    And you need English AND typing lessons.

awesome... no life

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Of course he didn't. Nobody, who tries to cheapen this guy's achievement trough ad hominem have achieved something on their own. Their self esteem is so low that the only way they can feel better about themselves is to insult someone and drag the person below them, giving them the artificial sense of pride, because "hey, at least I am not as bad as this guy!". While actually, they are far, far more sad and pathetic. That's the typical bully motivation doing what they do.

Raising your own self esteem at the expense of insulting others is extremely pathetic. The saddest thing about it, though, is that many people see doing this as nothing bad. Maybe they just don't understand the reasoning behind it. I don't know. But it just saddens me. This is why humanity is so damn miserable all the time - we don't even understand ourselves properly and hurt ourselves and others out of sheer ignorance.
    Best comment ever.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Depletar

the guy has no life.No jealously here and my no life is not as big as his.
    Half of the achievements are a time consuming waste of time like 'The Explorer,' at the end of the day if you are not over 2.5k rating or have completed hardmode ulduar, you do not deserve shit. Who cares for useless achievements like the world events? I don't so stfu faggot and get some friends.
    He HAS achieved what you just said. Everything but 0 watchers yoggy. Which a children's handfull of guilds have completed. Go enjoy your life instead of complaining about others. Or you're really that into your computer you have to sit complain about others to feel good about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Depletar

the guy has no life.No jealously here and my no life is not as big as his.
    Half of the achievements are a time consuming waste of time like 'The Explorer,' at the end of the day if you are not over 2.5k rating or have completed hardmode ulduar, you do not deserve shit. Who cares for useless achievements like the world events? I don't so stfu faggot and get some friends.
    Run along.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Gratz to Zoltan 8)

i wonder what's happening with him now ???

Quote Originally Posted by SillySailen
    i wonder what's happening with him now ???
    Nice necro, newfag.

1 month and thats a necro? yeah that sure is a necro, noob

Edit: just looked and he still is my bad, hes already got all isle of conquest done wow.