Feral/Rogues 2s...

Thinking about starting some feral/rogue 2s with my real life buddy. I've always PVE'd so I have pretty good PvE gear, full t 8.5 and I also have assorted pvp items. Things I was wondering...

Would it be more beneficial to stack resilience or another stat, I was thinking stacking agility/ap since we wouldn't really be an outlast team.
    Would combat or mutilate be more benifical? I was thinking combat since there are more cooldowns to blow but I've seen a lot of rogues as mut in arenas.
    Straight PvP gear or a mix of pve/pvp gear?

Thanks in advance sorry if this thread is redundant.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    RIP Cairne Bloodhoof

You died like you lived

Fucking clueless

Re: Feral/Rogues 2s...

My buddy and I ran the same. His feral drood and my mut rogue. We are decent at PvP, but every team we played against had a healer. Specifically a disc priest + rogue/ret paladin. Or holy paladin + warrior/dk.

Needless to say we got stomped pretty quick against those teams. Not to mention everyone at the starting bracket has either full furious or ulduar, so we really didnt stand a chance. Considering I had full hateful, and he had some hateful + naxx gear.

I still think they should rate you based on your gear ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetyk
    I still think they should rate you based on your gear ilevel.
    So that better pvp-gear puts you at a disadvantage OR makes you have no advantage compared to lesser geared players?
    Yeah... that's fair...

Comparison:
    Bugatti Veyron vs. VW Beetle, the winner of the race is obviously gonna be the one with the better driver and it's fair that way, right?

Ugh...

I ran this in season 5 with a decently geared feral druid and got to 2200
    And at the start of season 6 I ran it, got to 2400 with a different and bad/poorly geared never-pvped-before feral druid
    use all out pve gear, you're not going to live for long, i've got some strats for a lot of comps, but mainly your killshot goes when one opponent is sapped.

Some things you can do

sap one target 3 times, on the first sap your druid will open on the other target, if at all the person trinkets sap, resap then move to other target and blind him. This triple sap forces them to go on your druid who can last stand/frenzy rejuv himself for a lot more health then you have, and hope that they don't switch to you (from what I recall, the majority of teams never focused me as i wasn't a visible target)

Most of the work relies on the rogue to get the sap if there's another rogue, to provide the majority of the cc, and to survive.

oh yeah, lolferaldruidburst
    Repugnance of US-Gurubashi