Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Holy Paladin PvE Healing

Quote Originally Posted by Jpkto
    Lol are you serious?
    The changes were made so that Paladins would be able to heal the raid AND have the beacon target receive 100% of the heal so... yeah still single target healers, just this time 1 = 2
    I know about that change.....and actually it was to my understanding the beacon target also receives the overheal as well. but with the nerf to our int..int also increases sp as well...how was it gonna affect our healing output as compared to before....enough to hurt our single target healing..or tank healing
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by raziel083
    I know about that change.....and actually it was to my understanding the beacon target also receives the overheal as well. but with the nerf to our int..int also increases sp as well...how was it gonna affect our healing output as compared to before....enough to hurt our single target healing..or tank healing
    SP "loss" we get from the int nerf is nothing really, I did some testing on the PTR and really int is still the way to go. 54/17 is even more viable now and we just have to learn to not spam that much.
    It's very easy to get used to it really, the beacon changes are freaking awesome must say :P

15+ Year Old Account

SP "loss" we get from the int nerf is nothing really, I did some testing on the PTR and really int is still the way to go. 54/17 is even more viable now and we just have to learn to not spam that much.
    It's very easy to get used to it really, the beacon changes are freaking awesome must say :P
    I never really agreed with the "hl spam" anyways....granted some fights...or "parts" of fights definitly did require it. But i liked bein more a reactive healer than a spammer. For one thing i def saw this coming, and for another, you dont lose interest and start drifting off, you also are more aware of your surroundings, whats goin on and can be more reactive. So i wasn't too worried about the illumination nerf or even the int nerf for part that our mana pool shrinks. What i was worried about was mabe possibly losing our niche as being an amazing single target/tank healer. I like that we have that. But its great that they did widen it out a bit and thanks for the feedback.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

You, sir, made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by jbisjim
    pfft not true, pop a int flask and learn to step in the green goo at the right time and your good. FL until u see a bigger hit HL done.

No goo on hard mode.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by raziel083
    But i liked bein more a reactive healer than a spammer.
    Reactive Holy Pallies kill tanks. Just say no.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    Reactive Holy Pallies kill tanks. Just say no.
    100% agreed.

Oh btw, DS is now capped even if you are in a bubble next patch
    so DS isn't that great then its useful...
    (TALKING ABOUT DIVINE SACRIFICE)
    meaning it just absorbs 31k aoe damage then goes away pretty much
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently