Need help with a macro for my new Warrior

Needed help with a macro for my warrior. It's based on a macro I found on Wowwiki. The idea I had was to take this macro:

/cast [stance:1/2,noequipped:Shields] Berserker Stance; [stance:1/2,equipped:Shields] Shield Bash; [stance:3] Pummel

I want to make two macros from it. One that mouseover and one that targets the focus. Came up with this one for the mouseover one:

#showtooltip [noequipped: Shields] Pummel; Shield Bash
    /cast [stance:1/2,noequipped:Shields] Berserker Stance; [stance: 1/2, equipped: Shields, target=mouseover, harm, nodead][] Shield Bash; [stance:3, target=mouseover, harm, nodead][] Pummel

What I don't get is why it says "must have a shield equipped after I get switched to berserker stance when I use a 2h weapon. It fails to use pummel though Shield Bash still works for when I have shield already on. Any idea what I am missing?

Re: Need help with a macro for my new Warrior

[stance: 1/2, equipped: Shields, target=mouseover, harm, nodead][]
    Shield Bash; [stance:3, target=mouseover, harm, nodead][]Pummel

The part in red causes it to always be true... meaning it will check the purple part, if that works it will cast on your mouseover, if not it will always try to cast on whoever you have targeted. If you intend it as a failsafe (in case you have no mouseover) you you would have to check again for the shield and the stance:

#showtooltip [noworn:Shields]Pummel;Shield Bash
    /cast [stance:1/2,noworn:Shields]Berserker Stance;[worn:Shields, stance:1/2, target=mouseover, harm];[worn:Shields,stance:1/2]Shield Bash
    /stopmacro [stance:1/2]
    /cast [target=mouseover, harm][]Pummel

I'm not sure this would fit in 255 characters though, in which case you can remove the 'harm' check (no need unless you intend to put a different action for non-hostile targets) and maybe the 'showtooltip' details.

Re: Need help with a macro for my new Warrior

BIG THANKS, and trust me I mean it! Been sitting today for almost 3 hours trying to figure this macro out. Wanted to get the macro bit out of the way before I continued to lvl my warrior up. Was getting restless to say the least ;D

Again, thank you for helping out.

edit: oops looks like I still need some help. The macro works excellent but I failed to make the target=focus version. I changed the "target=mouseover, harm" lines into "target=focus, harm" so the focus version looked like this:

#showtooltip [noworn:Shields]Pummel;Shield Bash
    /cast [stance:1/2,noworn:Shields]Berserker Stance;[worn:Shields, stance:1/2, target=focus, harm];[worn:Shields,stance:1/2]Shield Bash
    /stopmacro [stance:1/2]
    /cast [target=focus, harm][]Pummel

However shield bashing the focus doesn't work. I can pummel focus with a 2hander from any stance but with 1h+shield nothing happens if I'm not in berserker stance so pummel is available. If you got time yet again to help out it would be great.

edit2: hehe nvm. Managed to figure it out after some trial and error. Will post the macro in case anyone might be interested in seeing it.
    "#showtooltip [equipped:Shields] Shield Bash; Pummel
    /cast [stance:1/2,noequipped:Shields] Berserker Stance; [stance:1/2,equipped:Shields,target=focus] Shield Bash; [stance:3,target=focus] Pummel"