Thread: T9A on a H-D

T9A on a H-D

the gloves aren't perfect, but minor detail. i'm probably gonna use these textures instead of that crap they call the horde set.

Re: T9A on a H-D

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Amazingly, it looks decent on a Horde Druid, yet terrible on an Alliance one.
    I thought the samething lol.

I wouldnt publicize this as I believe that Blizzard frowns on mucking with game files to alter character appearance.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    I wouldnt publicize this as I believe that Blizzard frowns on mucking with game files to alter character appearance.
    Then they must be pissed that my moonkin has been an arrakoa for the past 6 months 0.o ;D

When I saw this on Alliance, I was feeling bad for them. But thank god I'm playing a big cow

And to the OP, that looks very cool
    ..::||Sinma||::..

Quote Originally Posted by Barkskin
    the gloves aren't perfect, but minor detail. i'm probably gonna use these textures instead of that crap they call the horde set.
    Use those textures.. wut? How?

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz
    i wouldn't if i were you :\ risking a ban to make your character look prettier for a little while...
    I asked one of my friends who works @ Blizzard [insert people giving me shit for playing the "friend of blizz card" whatever. lol]....you might be surprised at how little they care about it, since it only affects how you look to yourself.

The chance of a ban is actually quite slim, though you DO run the risk and they CAN ban you, but won't. This has been done since Vanilla [or so I'm told] and they really don't care, though that could change if like a few million people start doing it lol.

15+ Year Old Account

Model editing is generally fine as long as you keep it to your character only, as soon as you start model editing things like mining nodes and herbs to be huge thats when you will most likely get banned because they directly effect gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Drooid
    I asked one of my friends who works @ Blizzard [insert people giving me shit for playing the "friend of blizz card" whatever. lol]....you might be surprised at how little they care about it, since it only affects how you look to yourself.

The chance of a ban is actually quite slim, though you DO run the risk and they CAN ban you, but won't. This has been done since Vanilla [or so I'm told] and they really don't care, though that could change if like a few million people start doing it lol.
    Beyond the fact that you already admit that your evidence is slim at best, adding any encouragement to people breaking ToS for a in your own terms bannable offense is one of the most stupid things ive ever heard. Saying that "you'd be surprised how little they care" is just another way to say "youd be suprised what happens when you meet that one pissed off gm and lose access to the account you've worked so very hard on.

Simple answer to how you handle a tier set you don't like is outfitter and a good set of vanity clothes.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I don't see why it matters at all, actually. You're a druid. You could look like the biggest badass in the whole world in caster form- you wouldn't be able to appreciate it once the fight started and you went back to being a homogenized Moonkin/Bear/Cat/Tree.

EDIT: But to be fair, the mask is amazing.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Bird mask? Hey, they said pigs couldn't fly. They never said anything about cows!
    well i already got used to disabling the "show helm" option ^^

as for me i am a night elf female and i look sexxy no matter what i wear ;D
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Amazing In another post everyone was saying how good the Horde set looks, but here we have a thread full of people who (like me) prefer the Alliance set. Nice job on making it fit for your Tauren. If only we would get this set, instead of that fugly American Football outfit only fans of super heroes might appreciate.

Oh definitely. To me, it looks like Horde leather sets were designed for rogue and colored for the druid. And then just reverse that for Alliance with the Druid being the main objective during design.

I'm hoping 3.3 comes out sooner then later and has some mind blowing tier designs since this expansion has been severely lacking.