Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: [Photoshop] MMO-Champion Signature Tutorial

Any got a ModelViewer which works on Vista? Or knows how to open the linked MW on Vista? When I open it, it instantly shut down.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Making me want to buy photoshop and give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan
    Any got a ModelViewer which works on Vista? Or knows how to open the linked MW on Vista? When I open it, it instantly shut down.
    Yeah dude i had the same problem, i installed like 5 different versions and everytime they all closed down when i tried to load a character model, so i just ended up using a undead male warlock t8 preview that was posted a while back since it looks most like putress.

@Deep. It really sucks My just view the loading screen, then it program pop up, give a window and a error sound. In 1sec.

Any kind soul can upload a picture of my shaman like in the tutorial. Female tauren shaman. T8.5 with Insanity grip and Touch of Madness. Like in my sign.. Just a stand still picture, so I can get started to play with it :P

ayo destrum (master creep)

you think having it close instantly is bad? try getting a mac D:

Quote Originally Posted by noxxous
    ayo destrum (master creep)

you think having it close instantly is bad? try getting a mac D:
    Well what can I say. Would never buy a Mac

Vista sucks hard

Wow noxx you really are the master creeper.

Btw i re-colored the sig, what do you think looks better?

Deleted

To those who don't have the possibility of using WMV:
    There is always the 3d render tool (Flash and Java) by WowHead.

It's not ideal, but it does the job sometimes
    Just search for an item and click the [View in 3D] button somewhere at the top-right position

Quote Originally Posted by Deep
    Wow noxx you really are the master creeper.

Btw i re-colored the sig, what do you think looks better?

That looks great, just some lighting needed. Good job

Added some lighting (you think it's in a good place?) and some text since i will use it in my sig =P

Ok, I downloaded everything and am trying to get some recent models working. I've been trying to figgure out how to update the csv files to include the current items. I was hoping to get around it by inporting from the armory, but it seems they reconfigured the armory so the import no longer works correctly. Trying to get started, but having a difficult time sorting out the csv junk.

Would one of you MV masters happen to have a compilation of csv files that you might care to share?

Much appreciated!

Edit: Nvm, new fan release appears to have all (at least most) of the items I needed.

With the Model Viewer most recent version, I got my character I want to use all set up and good to go, then when I click save screenshot the color turns blue and I have no idea whats doing it, can you please help =D

Yo! Nice tutorial, but I did overdo..

What do you think?

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4...emehilliss.png

Deleted

Very nice tutorial. Made me a nice signature thanks to this tutorial. Check my signature

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kolaholisti
    Yo! Nice tutorial, but I did overdo..

What do you think?

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4...emehilliss.png
    you have to put img before the url. after the url you put /img. Thats how it works

should look like this:

Hey great tutorial, keep up the good work n.n
    Quick tip though, when saving out the SS from the modelviewer, you can maintain the alpha by saving it as a .png so you don't need to go through the effort of removing the background from the SS

Nice thanks

Awesome guide.Gonna use it to make me a sig.

This is a great thread and it helps me a lot with starting my sig-making (see sig for what I made using this guide), and I'd like to add one little trick.

When removing the blur, you can easilly get a full select of your character by displaying only the character's layer, then using magic wand to select it's surroundings, then go to select>inverse selection.

Now you have a perfect selection of your character and you can go back to the blurred image and press delete.
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

I do the separating of the model from the background in a way that I think is easier. First you go into model viewer and do everything as normal, though the whole background color change is now unnecessary. Next you take the screenshot and then you go to Edit>Show Mask and everything will turn white and the background will turn black. You saved another screenshot but save it as something MASK.jpg or .bmp or w/e. (For instance My_Signature_MASK.jpg) Then you go into photoshop, open the colored one then go File>Place and find your mask. Then click the magic wand, accept on if you want to place it and click the black. Then delete the mask layer and go to your background, double click and rename to remove the lock. You then hit delete and it will be a perfect render!!