Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: enhancement imp fire nova totem question.

Quote Originally Posted by cynical
    To the OP, I use the same spec as you and have had the same debate with myself recently. It comes down to one of two specs really.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hVchVZMhgcoEzIGzoRuio or
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hVchVbZMhgcsxzIGzoRuio
    Why wouldn't you go with Improved Fire Nova and 3 points in Toughness?

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hVchVbZMhgcsxzIGzoRuio Playing this atm, fire nova is nice, situational, don't rely on it. But if you time it correctly very powerful. Korgar -Dentarg
    The Korgar
    Dentarg

-Fair enough. Give each of them a tank.
    -Even the mentally handicapped?
    -Especially the mentally handicapped.

-Herr General Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Sinders are you fucking retarded? How can you cry about rogues mobilty? you a pala is by far 1 of the best classes to nulify their mobility. JoJ, Dispells, Stuns, Freedom... come on man l2p.

If anything rogue needs a 50% passive survivabilty increase buff, vanish 2 sec immunity, cos 100% and shs as 11 talenter for sub.
    HELL YEAH THEY DO!!1

As everyone says, "situational." But by situational I would also have to call it the least reliable CC in the game. Clutch when you can actually get it to go off without being destroyed and having people in range of it.
    But....the higher up in the brackets you go, the less likely it is that this will actually CC something and more likely that you will OOM yourself. Frankly the damage is high on it but I know of no other CC that is so easily avoided. You get a visual and auditory warning, add-on warnings, and then 4 seconds to kill it or move out of the way. Man, I wish I had that kind of warning that a cyclone was coming in. Or a warrior AoE fear or Shadowfury or... or...
    Yea well ok it WOULD be good as evidenced of when it goes off and you a)get dps off or b) get the heck out of dodge. It just never does against any semi-skilled opponent. Reduce the detonation CD to 1 or 2s and it would be an excellent tool. As is, it's nice at first and then something you'll just get frustrated with as you get better and come across better opposition.
    Convictions are greater foes of truth than lies.
    All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
    Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule.
    Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate. You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
    Friedrich Nietzsche