Good 0/41/30 rotation

Hey everyone out there. Im duel speced.. thank god. But im wondering what a good 0/41/30 rotation is. I dont play that spec much i play 0/16/55. And want to get better than 1.5k dps in my hybrid

thanks

Re: Good 0/41/30 rotation

Corruption, CoA, Immolate, Incinerate filler (or SB I don't remember), refresh DoT's when needed. Below 35% you have to learn the Filler/Soul Fire weave, I never did quite get it down. BTW all of this is in the sticky about 3.1 Spec's/Glyphs/Rotations. Oh and drop Corruption below 35%.

NOTE: I said 35% because I don't remember when Decimate starts but at what ever % Decimate starts at you start the Filler/Soul Fire weave.
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'

Quote Originally Posted by cowcaw

NOTE: I said 35% because I don't remember when Decimate starts but at what ever % Decimate starts at you start the Filler/Soul Fire weave.

Lol my speccing sucks for it to. So anyone have any pointers lol thanks can anyone link a good specing. thanks

the sticky at the top has great info. as well as apecs. rotations and all that. I went from deep ddestro to the fire hybrid and I like it. once I got rotation down it was good.

thanks! ;D