Seriously confused

Long story short
    Arms warrior
    4/5 conq
    BoH w/ zerker
    Exp, hit, crit capped
    43% ArP
    Know my priorities during combat

Yet i still rarely make top 10 dmg/dps during most UD bosses.

Wtf am i doing wrong....

Re: Seriously confused

Playing wrong class.

More seriously - if you keep playing your class as best as possible, you're doing nothing wrong. It's just the class specific and that's it.

time for fury?

About the only time i can top dps is if i go fury on freya or thorim and WW the shit outta everything.
    Ret pall and rogues are doin like 7k dps and not even trying

Kharay1977

More important than being top DPS... how much DPS are you actually doing? Maybe you're just surrounded by people doing mindboggling DPS where your own DPS is actually fine as well. So, can we have some figures on your own DPS?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Visceratrail
    About the only time i can top dps is if i go fury on freya or thorim and WW the shit outta everything.
    Ret pall and rogues are doin like 7k dps and not even trying
    On freya anyone who can will AoE... and its totally f's up the dps meters...

I always look at sustained dmg versus burst dmg...

DPS is nothing if you are always dieing is the quote my raid leader says.

DPS wise... Even after the nerf to Titans Grip for Fury warriors... Fury Warriors still out dps an arms warrior.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

Here's a wws

http://wowwebstats.com/fmi55gxvdcvkq

But usually i'll do around 4k

Quote Originally Posted by Contion_BB
    On freya anyone who can will AoE... and its totally f's up the dps meters...
    And yeah that was my point
    Only time i can top it is when i'm hitting multiple things the whole fight

Overall your dps looks fine, ignis for instance u were 8th, that's a fight where u can really measure dps due to not having to run around between targets etc.

The classes beating you are legit, non hybrid and they should be beating you due to game mechanics.

your dps looks fine, both overall and boss fights.
    warriors are just gimped on certain situations, we are considered a hybrid so we're not suppose to do top notch dps vs equally skilled players with pure dps classes
    other then that, i still see loads of hybrids pulling top 1-5 over pure.

try out fury
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Kharay1977

I'm inclined to agree and go with my original conclusion - your DPS isn't bad, it's actually fine. You're just being beaten by BETTER DPS. Which is... well, something you can try to deal with by beating them - changing your spec, gearing up further. Or simply accepting. But still, your DPS is quite nice.

Like others said above, your dps is fine. However if you are looking to do better, my guess would be to improve on rage management. I don't see any heroic strikes or cleaves in your report. You should be using these skills if you have the rage for them, otherwise you get an insane number of glancing blows. If you have enough hit, exp and crit, rage should not be a problem.
    One good thing about music, when it crits you feel no pain.

I went through a similar stage on my warr, but i did manage to get past that prob. I agree with most people your dps is fine and if tehre is a problem i most certanly think its teh mechanics of teh gameplay. Having said dat, it doesnt mean ur dps cant improve. Soem of teh things I would recomend are maybe throw in there a heroic strike whenever u are above 70 rage, helps burn off rage as well as an slight increase on ur dps. Also maybe consider switching ur Bladestorm glyph for teh execution one, to help increase ur dps on a single target fights (most bosses). Pretty much i say its a rotaion conflict that you could slightly improve. Just work on teh small details and im sure your dps will increase.Also remember you are still gonna get better gear in those runs so at this point dont panic ur dps can only go up.

Downs?

i would recommend you to change spec abit and glyphs. dont think you need iron will in pve, also unbridled wrath is a worst talent ever especially for arms. id never take it even in fury. replace glyph of bladestorm with glyph of execution if you'll spec 54/17/0 or with glyph of heroic strike for incite spec 55/8/8.
    you should have a prio for all spells. rend > overpower > mortal strike > execute (sd) > slam > heroic strike.
    also i found wrong stuff in your fury spec. glyph of execution is useless for fury, replace it with glyph of heroic strike. and again , iron will ? your choice ofc , but cant see where you need it in pve.

Just like to sincerely thank you guys
    Was considering rerolling but this has made me decide otherwise.

You are way under expertise cap, with 16 expertise...you are over 10 under...that would def effect you damage in some way shape or form

The 43% ArP you have, is that including Battle Stance?

If it isnt, that puts you @ 53% ArP.

I assume you use Grimtoll. Thats 50%.

Thats puts you at 103% ArP, its capped at 100%. Change a ArP gem or two for Expertise to reach the cap.

When are you using slam? Are you using a specific Dot timer to watch rend?

Quote Originally Posted by picklecannon
    The 43% ArP you have, is that including Battle Stance?

If it isnt, that puts you @ 53% ArP.

I assume you use Grimtoll. Thats 50%.

Thats puts you at 103% ArP, its capped at 100%. Change a ArP gem or two for Expertise to reach the cap.

When are you using slam? Are you using a specific Dot timer to watch rend?
    ArP was buffed so grim toll now gives 75%, keep up :
    If you live life on the edge...
    Then dont QQ when vanish fails!

Quote Originally Posted by stunmakesqq
    ArP was buffed so grim toll now gives 75%, keep up :
    I thought the ArP buff didnt apply to warriors?