Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Seriously confused

Quote Originally Posted by stunmakesqq
    ArP was buffed so grim toll now gives 75%, keep up :
    Have I missed something or does ArP work different for warriors than for hunters since my Grim Toll on my hunter gives me ~50% ArP
    "One day I'm just gonna get off the bus and run into the woods and I'm never gonna
    come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the knife master."

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Quote Originally Posted by Anarinn
    Have I missed something or does ArP work different for warriors than for hunters since my Grim Toll on my hunter gives me ~50% ArP
    Im positive Grimtoll only gives 50%.

l2p issue, go and grab some tips

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenhour
    l2p issue, go and grab some tips
    Im new here, I hoped MMO champion would be free on the 12 year old trolls that plague WoW.

I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by picklecannon
    Im positive Grimtoll only gives 50%.
    GT gives an ~50% ArP buff.
    MR gives an ~55% ArP buff.

When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by picklecannon
    The 43% ArP you have, is that including Battle Stance?

If it isnt, that puts you @ 53% ArP.

I assume you use Grimtoll. Thats 50%.

Thats puts you at 103% ArP, its capped at 100%. Change a ArP gem or two for Expertise to reach the cap.

When are you using slam? Are you using a specific Dot timer to watch rend?
    no, just no
    get as much passive arp as you can, having 70%(example) from gear/stance and what not with 100% arp 30% of the time(GT proc) will out dps the 50% with stance/gear and 100% 30% of the time(gt procs)

grim is a great arms hit filler and average 30% uptime wont make arp a "DO NOT STACK" stat if the proc caps you
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

It seems stacking a stat, then pushing stats past the point where they are useful with trinket procs is a waste of dps.

With Gear/Stance and Grimtoll Proc it puts me at nearly exactly 100% ArP (Actually 100.3%).

To Be honest, ArP as a stat has allways been slightly bemusing to me, and maybe other warriors.

I just asssumed getting to 100% ArP with procs/stance, then building gear around Str/Crit was a wiser move DPS wise to squeeze every ounce of DPS from my gear.

Anyone got any further thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    GT gives an ~50% ArP buff.
    MR gives an ~55% ArP buff.
    Sry, but where are you getting these numbers? I'm looking at Mjolnir Runestone right now and the proc is exactly the same as the one on Grim Toll: 612 = 49,69% ArP

Have I missed something?

"One day I'm just gonna get off the bus and run into the woods and I'm never gonna

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Hmm...

I don't know if that is all the info I need to give info... then again I am not the best arms warrior out there =O.

Are you charging when its up? I think it still helps... (25% more crit on Mortal Strike/slam)

Quote Originally Posted by Anarinn
    Sry, but where are you getting these numbers? I'm looking at Mjolnir Runestone right now and the proc is exactly the same as the one on Grim Toll: 612 = 49,69% ArP

Have I missed something?

GT is 612, but MR's proc is 665. Its not reflected in the tooltip, but is common knowledge among the warriors who have it on numerous forums.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    GT is 612, but MR's proc is 665. Its not reflected in the tooltip, but is common knowledge among the warriors who have it on numerous forums.
    I play a hunter tho but I've totally missed this :O thx m8, that's gonna help me alot

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Quote Originally Posted by Markcrux
    You are way under expertise cap, with 16 expertise...you are over 10 under
    I'm at 16 with 2 points in weapon mastery and 2 in UA

16 = 4%
    +2%
    +2 pts from UA which = .25%

total 6.25% Exp

Capped