Grid with Mana Bars?

Seen it in UIs, haven't been able to figure it out.

I found it the addon for it on curse but I can't seem to enable it or something. Little help?

Re: Grid with Mana Bars?

It's doesn't come with grid, but what I think you might mean is:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...mana-bars.aspx

I used it for a while, but found that really, I didn't need it that much, so I got rid, but it's a good little addition. Basically, just adds a customisable mana bar to your grid. Hope it's what you were looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

Yes, I've downloaded it already. Shows up on my addons list ingame but I can't seem to figure out why it isn't enabled.

Ah right, I'll download it again myself and have a look, gimme like 5 minutes.

EDIT: Right, if you've installed it correctly, you should get a default mana bar already, but it's not a good size so, what you do is:

/grid config > Frame > Mana Bar. There you can enable/disable it, and change some other stuff, but, if you go /grid config > Frame > Mana Bar > Advanced > Mana bar. You can change the side at which it sits, and the size of it.
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

Must not have downloaded it correctly. Is there a different way to download extensions to addons? I never have problems with things as simple as this.

I use curse profiler for downloading and keeping addons up to date, does the job just nice

EDIT: Reread that post you made. No, not as far as I know. You just install it like every other addon, and it works.

I used to use Matrix but its mostly bit the dust. Either way, I've tried downloading it to the interface folder and the actual grid folder and I can't even find the options in the Grid's Config. I am officially stumped.

Gimme 5-10 minutes and i'll take a screen shot of my Grid Config menu, and if it's not the same, you've done something wrong

That's pretty much it.

ok...Didn't look like that. I uninstalled both addons and used the Curse client to install them both and it still doesn't work.

Eurghheeghhhh. Lol.

Ummm, did you choose the correct directory to install too with Curse Profiler thingy diddle? Because I don't think it automatically chooses the right one.

lol yea bro. I'm not clueless when it comes to things like this, it just isn't working. Shows up just find in my Addons folder as well as in my khaos configure ingame. It just doesn't show up on the grid config or on my grid itself.

Well, if you've installed it right, then, I have absolutley no idea in all the earth, why it isn't working :<

1 thing that I could think of is that Grid is out of date maybe? But seeing as you've just reinstalled it, that can't be the problem.

It isn't that important to worry about. I do thank you for your help though. It has to be something that isn't even a problem with grid itself. Maybe another addon or even my OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneoldfogie

That's pretty much it.
    wat ui is that? its hawt as frik
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneoldfogie

That's pretty much it.
    What he said, what UI is that? XD

And what add on puts numbers on how much it thinks your heals/shields will do? O_o

And what add on puts numbers on how much it thinks your heals/shields will do? O_o
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...dr-damage.aspx