25 Man Hardmode Advice

Hi

My guild is now easilly getting to / killing yogg within 2 raid days so we've decided to start hardmodes after the recent on Wednesday. I was wondering what's classed as the 'easier' hard modes. We've done 5 of them in 10 man but i can't really see them being as easy as those were.

Thanks in Advance

Re: 25 Man Hardmode Advice

Leviathan, XT-002 and Hodir are quite easy. Thorim & Council would be the next two, followed by Mimiron, then Freya & 1-Light.

What about Vezax?

We were thinking of trying Council first, either him or XT - which ones the bigger DPS race? As i can imagine council being pretty much a nuke when on steelebreaker

Council is the bigger DPS race by far compared to XT.

If I was your guild I would go FL > XT > Thorim > etcetc
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

Medium mode Council isnt too bad though. We have one or more of our mages spec into blizzard slowing targets, and it makes it very easy.

Thorim normal is still a pain sometimes for us

surely hard mode will be...well....a bigger pain ?

If you perform the proper sacrifices, do the appropriate ritual dances, and if the stars align favorably and you are blessed with good luck, hodir's pretty easy.

Stat with Thorim and XT. they are the two easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lac
    Stat with Thorim and XT. they are the two easiest.
    I beg to differ, Thorim can be a pain in the dick, one person screws up positioning and 3 people are dead.

FL + 4 is a joke, its really easy
    XT is just a dps race, once you can get through the heart consistently its easy
    Hodir is more of a dps race, and you need to not stand in shit
    Thorim and IC are about equally hard.

We havent tried and of the other hards on 25 man

FL Hodir XT can be done all in one day as *first kills* if you've got a nice raid.

We'll try decon first then i guess :>

if we kill him then either hodir or council

Quote Originally Posted by TomM
    We'll try decon first then i guess :>

if we kill him then either hodir or council
    My guild found that when we were able to get the heart down with heroism we had sufficient dps to beat the enrage timer, barely. When you can kill the heart early under heroism or without it altogether the fight should be somewhat trivial, provided people move properly and healers stay awake.

FL+4 is definitely the easiest HM, imo... Medium mode IC is very manageable even in early Ulduar gear - I would suggest doing that asap if you're not killing him in hard mode, to start outfitting raid members with the questline piece.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic