Sorry for making another "sp pvp" thread but i wanted to get this list visible in its own thread.
I'm not suggesting every change would be needed, BUT I'm also confident that if all of these changes were made SP's would be at the very most "competetive" in PvP.
1. Remove change to Imp MB. Add it to Shadow Focus or Shadow Weaving making it equivalent to mages talent.
2. Add to New VT 3 Second silence on dispel.
3. Increase armour by 10% and charges on Inner fire by a further 10-16 to help save a GCD against fast hitting rogues.
4. Add snare effect to the lst tick of Mind-Flay, slowing the target to 50% for 3 seconds.
5. Change Dispersion glyph to decrease CD by 30 seconds (down from 45) and add in self heal of 4-6% per second.
6. Add snare Immunity onto fade of 3 seconds to stop immediate application of Crippling poison.
7. Reduce Psychic Horror CD to 1min or 1min 30seconds. Edit: And remove the "facing target" requirement.
8. Increase healing from DP by 5%.
9. Add a proc which would allow some kind of burst damage or faster casting:
Something along the lines of "Your (insert dot name here) critical strikes have give your next Mindblast 100% chance to critically strike" or
"your (insert dot name here) critical strikes have 50/100% chance to make your next mindblast instant cast"
Obvisoulsy need to be tweeked so as not to interfere with PvE but you get the idea.
Sorry if this is old hat but........desperately hoping for some further usefull changes befor 3.2 and rather depressed at what Ive seen so far apart from the DP change.