Drape of the Lithe or Shawl of the shattered giant?

Cant really seem to work out which of these is better for me.....I took the Drape of Lithe almost impulse cause of the higher item lvl but for a SV spec (and im only 2-3 items away from going full MM) which is better for me?

Re: Drape of the Lithe or Shawl of the shattered giant?

Not really into hunter stuff (priestz hiar) but i can tell u one thing. Get RatingBuster most useful addon (after dbm imo) , it will tell what u'll gain/lose compared to the equipped cloak (crit - ap - health - mana , even stuff like dodge).

It also tells u next to all items that have crit rating - hit rating , how much it is in %.

the one from vez 10 man hard mode is BIS, but im just curious for atm SV spec which of these 2 is best for me

this is my armory profile btw

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...szune&n=Fragga

only real let down for me atm is the bracers, cant seem to get hodir to drop his :/

I use the 10 man hodir cape, but those capes are pretty close, just depends if you want crit or haste, the rest of the stats are very close to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

You should look into getting RAWR.
    Its a program that imports your current gear from wowarmory, and tells you the dps (or healing or mitigation) for that gear set. You can mix and match other gear to see what gear would be an upgrade (with your current spec) and which would be a downgrade. It also ranks the pieces for each slot that would maximize your dps as bar graphs, so you can play around with it at work and it looks like you're doing something legit!

or go on sites like chardev.org etc...
    well, i can´t tell what cloak is better, don´t know them. I still run with the one from KT 25 Naxx is guess and waiting for General 10man Hard drop. I never saw a other cape drop in Ulduar, except Tank and Healer capes -.-

...or you could look at what stats you need, what you're low on, what you can swap out, and make an educated choice yourself.

e.g. you don't need the haste on the lithe, take the giant, or you dont want the crit, you want more haste, go for the lithe. Or if the planets align and you're wearing two different pieces of gear with four more theoretical changes in gemming minus or plus a few different enchants and you like the way things worked out then stick with it.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest