Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Buying Glad titles easier then ever now?

plus im sure if the people are that good at pvp they dont have at least 4/5 conq so why would you want people who disgust you on your account?

Where did the OP go?
    I wanna see his comeback. :a
    Hi

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Where did the OP go?
    I wanna see his comeback. :a
    He won't.

He didn't come back to his previous thread ("I r cool, ur all baddiez") after he was exposed for lying two or three times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by deathawaitsu
    With the server xfer CD down to only 3 days now, I was thinking.

Say I wanted a Tier 2 weapon and a Glad mount/title. I could easily make a post on arena junkies and ask a high rated player who plays my class and his partner for "help".

The deal could be along the lines of:

I xfer your partner over, pay his xfer cost to and from my server, and give you guys 10,000k gold EACH. The one guy plays my toon, and his partner plays with him. After its all done, I give the gold to his partner, he xfers back, and gives the other guy his share of the gold.

Think people will do this?

Some servers don't have glads or even duelists to carry them (lol @ the bottom 50 or so servers), so i could definately see this happening. Power leveling services charge about 600-800 bucks for Glad plus you have to pay the xfers on top of that. This route will only cost you 50 dollars and 20,000 gold (or whatever they will charge to play)

You really willing to pay 20 million gold for a title and a mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Lille7
    You really willing to pay 20 million gold for a title and a mount?
    Now that sounds like an amazing deal!

Quote Originally Posted by bluenjoy
    Something tells me you're a gold buyer. You mentioned the cost of power lvling and getting Glad.....so ya WAZZUP GOLD BUYER?
    If you're that desperate to getting the Frost Wyrm mount and be a fake....then go for it.....loser
    Bull. There is so much gold spam in trade and /w and even in corpses on the floor and in the mailbox that you would have to be blind not to see their prices.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

Quote Originally Posted by deathawaitsu
    With the server xfer CD down to only 3 days now, I was thinking.

Say I wanted a Tier 2 weapon and a Glad mount/title. I could easily make a post on arena junkies and ask a high rated player who plays my class and his partner for "help".

The deal could be along the lines of:

I xfer your partner over, pay his xfer cost to and from my server, and give you guys 10,000k gold EACH. The one guy plays my toon, and his partner plays with him. After its all done, I give the gold to his partner, he xfers back, and gives the other guy his share of the gold.

Think people will do this?

Some servers don't have glads or even duelists to carry them (lol @ the bottom 50 or so servers), so i could definately see this happening. Power leveling services charge about 600-800 bucks for Glad plus you have to pay the xfers on top of that. This route will only cost you 50 dollars and 20,000 gold (or whatever they will charge to play)

Except that the players would rather have glad on their own guys then on yours
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.