Feral DPS: Major Glyph questions.

Glyph of Shred/Mangle/Rip are the best glyphs to get for maximizing your rip up time correct?

Should I replace Glyph of Mangle with Savage Roar, in the case of a warrior/druid tank. Or would keeping mangle give me access to more shreds thus higher DPS?

Re: Feral DPS: Major Glyph questions.

If you have another feral druid, or an arms warrior you should rarely have to use mangle.

Savage roar can be a good dps increase, and mangle is just to power up rake and rip. Should not be used for stacking combo points.

I say go for Rip/SR/Shred

15+ Year Old Account

You should always, always, always have Savage Roar glyph. 3% flat increase to damage? Yes please.

If you have to mangle, I've heard mixed reviews on whether the mangle glyph is better than rip or shred. I've also heard different opinions on which to replace if you decide to get rid of one, since shred gives you more uptime but no guarantees, whereas rip gives you a flat but shorter extension.

Mangle glyph only helps with your rotation. 3% dmg >>>>>> easier rotation

notice the multiple use of >

Glyphs should be Shred /Rip / Savage Roar

^- just like the above poster said
    ..::||Sinma||::..

slightly off topic, but I'm lvling my feral druid (72), and I'm using barksin and survival instincs, are survivability glyphs a poorer choice than dps glyphs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandone
    Hi

I'm pretty new to druids and I was wondering if Incest Swarm is good for pvp ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walookani
    Yes. It stuns and has a bleed effect.

Quote Originally Posted by epitaph
    slightly off topic, but I'm lvling my feral druid (72), and I'm using barksin and survival instincs, are survivability glyphs a poorer choice than dps glyphs?
    It's situational.. For tanking you should use SI, Maul and Frenzied Regeneration glyph. And for DPS (pure dps) you should use Savage Roar, Shred and Rip. Simple as that
    ..::||Sinma||::..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by epitaph
    Barkskin isn't a good choice, assuming you have SotF -- the crit immunity provided by SotF is quite enough.

Rake could be good if you have trouble with mobs running away, but I found that I didn't after getting infected wounds (-50% movement speed). Other than that, rip / SR would give you a dps increase while soloing, as would Maul if you end up tanking large packs of mobs in bear form. If you find you have trouble surviving, SI / FR aren't bad choices. It's all up to your playstyle, really.

there arn't really any good leveling glyphs that would make a difference. leveling is basically just spamming mangle. When you get savage roar you will definitely want to get the savage roar glyph, until then maul and a healing glyph would be best.

I'd say get an idea what you want to do with your druid at level 80, and just use those glyphs. As mentioned by others, there aren't really any good leveling glyphs. Might as well save yourself time and get the glyphs you won't replace.

BTW, I think the rake glyph is utterly useless if you're level 72. Most things I attacked were dead before they could even think about running, and I don't think many things run when low on health (cept the horde on my server, but the glyph doesn't work on them).
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville