15+ Year Old Account

Enchant for PvP 2H

What enchant do you guys use for your PvP 2H?

I just started doing arenas again and will get a new weapon soon. My current weapon is my pve wep and I have beserking on it. It's awesome for pve and the proc is amazing, but the problem is it procs all the time in pvp as well, and therefore I take more dmg when its up. Is it THAT big of a deal and should I put 110 AP on my new weapon or is the proc worth it?

Maybe I'm over analyzing this, because it was in a BG that I noticed the increased dmg(because everyone attacks the pally with wings up), and not quite as much during last nights arena matches.

Thoughts are appreciated.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Re: Enchant for PvP 2H

you should totally go for beastslayer, though it is a lil OP imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandone
    Hi

I'm pretty new to druids and I was wondering if Incest Swarm is good for pvp ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walookani
    Yes. It stuns and has a bleed effect.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by epitaph
    you should totally go for beastslayer, though it is a lil OP imo
    cmon, simple thread is simple. dont try to be silly here, save your sillyness for trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshshaman

If this is a 3s or a 5s you're in, I'd say replace it with Massacre, but only then. In my 5s, our ret pally had berskering and he always seemed to die soon after it proc'd...
    it is a 5s team that I'm concentrating on atm

15+ Year Old Account

oh yeah, Im not changing the enchant on my current weapon, as it is my PvE weapon and the benefit totally out weighs the armor reduction. But, i'll be sure to put 110 ap on my next weapon that i use for pvp.

wtf, You guys are giving this dude bad info. If you have a wep you won't be replacing anytime soon, you go with berserking. Thats it.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    wtf, You guys are giving this dude bad info. If you have a wep you won't be replacing anytime soon, you go with berserking. Thats it.
    This. You don't want Massacre or 110ap if you can afford to get Berserking. If money / mats are an issue either of those enchants are fine, but if it's not, it's Berserkering 100% of the time.