Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Libram of Radiance...

Debating the Judgment of Command libram is completely pointless. You are trying to compare a 200AP libram that utilizes a shitty seal while only having ~25% uptime on the proc to a libram that has an average greater effect with 100% effectiveness(Radiance and Fortitude apply here).

As a human pally during TBC, I recall Divine Judgment having ~25% uptime which would only lead to an effective 50AP. Its not even close when compared to the 120 or 144 AP from the arena librams that have 100% uptime.

Moar proof that MaxDPS.com is the most useless site on the internet when you are looking for anything more than just a gear list.

Direct link to Rawr v2.2.10

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Debating the Judgment of Command libram is completely pointless. You are trying to compare a 200AP libram that utilizes a shitty seal while only having ~25% uptime on the proc to a libram that has an average greater effect with 100% effectiveness(Radiance and Fortitude apply here).

As a human pally during TBC, I recall Divine Judgment having ~25% uptime which would only lead to an effective 50AP. Its not even close when compared to the 120 or 144 AP from the arena librams that have 100% uptime.

Moar proof that MaxDPS.com is the most useless site on the internet when you are looking for anything more than just a gear list.

Direct link to Rawr v2.2.10
    First of all, I wasn't comparing anything. Just posting what I thought was the best libram on maxdps.com, Thx for prooving it wrong tho...

And second, thx for the rawr link!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deyman
    First of all, I wasn't comparing anything. Just posting what I thought was the best libram on maxdps.com, Thx for prooving it wrong tho...

And second, thx for the rawr link!
    From the context of what you wrote, vs. the Thread Title, one could assume you were comparing the two Librams against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    From the context of what you wrote, vs. the Thread Title, one could assume you were comparing the two Librams against each other.
    Well, sorry for making a mess then ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deyman
    Well, sorry for making a mess then ;D
    No problem man.