Phased instance area: Silithus, the resurrection of C'Thun

With Cho'gall's current activities and Blizzard becoming even better with phasing technology, what would you say about a 10/25 man instance that would focus Siltihus and the ressurection of C'Thun. The lore is already made, basically, Cho'gall succeded and C'Thun, far more powerful than his last form, managed to quickly spawn a huge army of Qiraji and rebuilt the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj. Of course, the rebuilt part would be simply a wing with 5-6 bosses. You could start from a continously assaulted Cenarion Hold(a safe zone, tho,) and clean the newly spawned creations of C'Thun such as <a href="http://www.wowwiki.com/Grakkarond">a ressurected Grakkarond</a>. On certain bosses, dragonflights could help you finishing them, as lore points.
    What do you guys think?

Re: Phased instance area: Silithus, the resurrection of C'Thun

I think it is more likely that we'll see Cho'Gall and a resurrected C'thun appearing someplace deep beneath the Maelstrom... can anybody else say R'lyeh?

I mean, Silithus is been-there/done-that. Give us someplace new. Like a city with non-euclidean geometry and where the laws of physics no longer apply...

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius

I mean, Silithus is been-there/done-that. Give us someplace new. Like a city with non-euclidean geometry and where the laws of physics no longer apply...
    Underwater bosses! Flying Encounters!

Silithus is bland and boring. C'Thun is old and dead. I want new stuff not more re-hashed Naxxramas.

mikozero

conceptually all of Ahn'Qiraj is horrible.

it's like they let the interns lose with their design tools while the real development team went off to hawaii for a fortnight.

(actually most of the orginal team of designers of 'vanilla' WoW left Blizzard just before AQ was developed their last work being done on Blackwing Lair and the initial development on Naxxramas)

the only cool thing in it is C'Thun.

I do hope they do something with Cho'Gall though
    We've been fighting his fucking cult ever since RFD and he looks AWESOME in the comic

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox
    Silithus is bland and boring. C'Thun is old and dead. I want new stuff not more re-hashed Naxxramas.
    If you know the lore, C'Thun is not dead and his spirit is currently inside of an orge.

For some reason I feel Cho'gall will travle to northrend and get the spirit of Yogg inside him as well. Finally, if we fight an old god in the mealstorm area, Cho'gall will show up there. We will then fight him when he has 3 spirits of the oldgod in him(and being the final boss of a raid).

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    I think it is more likely that we'll see Cho'Gall and a resurrected C'thun appearing someplace deep beneath the Maelstrom... can anybody else say R'lyeh?

Malygos?....see in game lines "the laws of your cherished reality not longer apply"

im thinking more Unreal Tournament III style =O lol