Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...

Re: PTR Testing, PTR 3.2 - Build 10128

What if only one race of the pair of races we got with each patch update is valid?

What if it's Goblins available for both factions as mercenarys with Ogres as mounts and a new alchemist class (conjurable potions? a hobgoblin as combat pet?) to go along with it? But female Goblins on a male Ogre? I don't think so.. hence the female mask :P 8)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaru
    Exactly.

Look at the Halloween masks. They are all images of the models stretched onto the mask. No improvements or whatnot.

Now go look at the Goblin masks and compare them to the current Goblins. Same with the Worgen male.

Yeah, Goblins and Worgen got model overhauls to approach the quality of a playable race.
    That's exactly what I think.

Blizzard just got scared that we found out what the new races are too soon and added the other maskes.

I compared the Goblin masks and the Worgen masks with the current models that are ingame... the models that were used for the masks are waaay better looking and diffrent than the current.

I'm shure these will be new races..
    or they play a big role in the new expension. maybe they added the new goblin models because we get Undermine (what is pretty sure if we get maelstorm as the new expension) and same goes for worgen and gilneas.

Lawl I love how people are still clinging to the hope Goblins/Worgen will be playable, like a child clings to the corpse of his dog, but much like that dog the chances are dead. I'm sure Worgen fan boi's will continue to pick at straws even when the real races are announced claiming "zomg its a cover up!" heck i wouldnt be surprised if the new xpack is released and they load it into the game and see the new race and still think its a cover up..its just lack of common sense.

Like i said from the start masks do not = new race let alone two of the most unlikely and stupid races of the Goblins/Worgen. The largest argument this pathetic idea had was no female worgen exist in game...well neither do female Ogre. And as for those saying the "quality" is poor and thats reason for a cover up...LAWL.

Keep dreaming kiddo's it will make your tears all the more sweeter when they fall from your face in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by highelfmage
    Lawl I love how people are still clinging to the hope Goblins/Worgen will be playable, like a child clings to the corpse of his dog, but much like that dog the chances are dead. I'm sure Worgen fan boi's will continue to pick at straws even when the real races are announced claiming "zomg its a cover up!" heck i wouldnt be surprised if the new xpack is released and they load it into the game and see the new race and still think its a cover up..its just lack of common sense.

Like i said from the start masks do not = new race let alone two of the most unlikely and stupid races of the Goblins/Worgen. The largest argument this pathetic idea had was no female worgen exist in game...well neither do female Ogre. And as for those saying the "quality" is poor and thats reason for a cover up...LAWL.

Keep dreaming kiddo's it will make your tears all the more sweeter when they fall from your face in the end.

And if they reveal that Worgen and Goblins are the new races at Blizzcon...I will laugh endlessly at you.

If only because you keep blatantly denying the fact that Worgen and Goblin are good candidates for the Maelstrom expansion.

As I have said many times before.

You don't know what Blizzard is going to do.

I don't know what Blizzard is going to do.

You CANNOT make the claim that Goblins and Worgens absolutely WILL NOT be in the game as a playable race based on your personal OPINIONS.

All we can do right now is speculate. Blizzard has done things they said they will not do. Blizzard has done things that their fanbase has said they will not do.

Also. Relating to Female Ogres and Worgen.

While there may currently be neither of those in the game, Female Ogres are known to exist in the Warcraft universe...the same cannot be said for Worgen. So adding female Worgen to the Warcraft universe = big plans for Worgen. This at least I know.

Whether it be a big part in the upcoming expansion or a new playable race...I do not know.

The rest of the masks ARE awful quality compared to the Worgen and Goblins... the female ogre you see is merely a picture taken out of the RPG book, just copied and pasted. And if blizzard had the balls to put that male naga mask in the game (seeing as it looks absolutely disgusting) along with those beautiful goblin and worgen masks I would be greatly suprised.

but of course I dont know, Im not pretending I do know what is gonna happen, but you are, it would be okay if you were just making speculation that they're not the two new races like everyone else but the fact that you acted like you knew for a fact and tried to insult the other people on the forum is just stupid and childish.

I'll just start with: Definatively a cover-up...

I really am looking forward to worgens... Then again i would really love to have seen a video of Boubouille running naked trough Paris...

I can live with having Worgens and no naked Boubouille though :P
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Regardless of whether of not these new masks are a cover up...

Somewhere in some dark office, a group of Blizzard designers are huddled around a computer, laughing as they read mmo-champion (and other sites).

dw folks, Blizz just wants to see a naked Bou!

Re: PTR 3.2 - Build 10128

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperOwnz
    THIS!

Probably won't happen until hell freezes over, but damn it would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

And gnome pirate should be a option!
    According to a quest for the alliance on Howling Fjord, Hell is already frozen..

Quest: Hell has frozen over.... from Macalroy (alliance) in Valgarde Keep ;D

let alone two of the most unlikely and stupid races of the Goblins/Worgen.
    Oh, even though Goblins were going to be playable in classic WoW?

They were swapped with Forsaken later, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke
    Regardless of whether of not these new masks are a cover up...

Somewhere in some dark office, a group of Blizzard designers are huddled around a computer, laughing as they read mmo-champion (and other sites).
    Alternatively they could have gotten pissed at the guy who kept the mask textures in the PTR build, possibly firing him, rushing to cover it up by making several new masks of non-playable races in the next PTR build.

Which makes me think, if they announce the races one at a time like with Burning Crusade and one is Worgen or Goblins, everyone will know what the other race is.

Quote Originally Posted by Agir
    What if only one race of the pair of races we got with each patch update is valid?

What if it's Goblins available for both factions as mercenarys with Ogres as mounts and a new alchemist class (conjurable potions? a hobgoblin as combat pet?) to go along with it? But female Goblins on a male Ogre? I don't think so.. hence the female mask :P 8)
    So why didn't we get horse, ram, kodo, etc. masks?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrkh
    I always wanted to play a Male naga warrior actually, ever since day one
    I could see myself coming back to be a Naga. I do not see myself coming back to play a green gnome. How is that going to look with 8 Bloodsail Admirals!!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    I could see myself coming back to be a Naga. I do not see myself coming back to play a green gnome. How is that going to look with 8 Bloodsail Admirals!!
    I would kill to play Naga. Absolutely kill. They are my favorite humanoid race in the entire Warcraft universe. XD

No reason they wouldn't have added all these masks at once. Totally covering their tracks

And the new ones look kinda shoddy compared to the others.

Guess we'll probably know around Blizzcon.

I think it would be great if they added new races instead of a new "hero" class for the next Xpac which would most likely ruin the game to a further extent like DK's did.
    He who angers you conquers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeorgaki
    I think it would be great if they added new races instead of a new "hero" class for the next Xpac which would most likely ruin the game to a further extent like DK's did.
    Well, it has already been stated by Chilton that implementing new races would be way easier than new classes. Imho, they give more variety (esp. for RPers) without being majorly different from other races, hence causing hardly any balance problems.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

well neither do female Ogre.
    Look at the female ogre mask... it's almost definitely taken out of some lore book/concept art somewhere. I mean, look at it. It looks like a hand drawn picture - out of place amongst the other masks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinth
    Look at the female ogre mask... it's almost definitely taken out of some lore book/concept art somewhere. I mean, look at it. It looks like a hand drawn picture - out of place amongst the other masks.
    Yup, it's from the WarCraft RPG book.

I think that maybe the worgen are the alliance race, but the horde race hasnt actually been announced yet. Because as likely as it is that a branch of goblins COULD join the horde (warcraft 2 anyone?) I think it would take alot of effort to explain to the noobs why booty bay, ratchet etc are still neutral. And we all know what beef bliz has with effort dont we? And although goblins aren't a playable race they are most definately the most important NPC race and you see them wearing masks on halloween so I can see them having their own mask even if they don't become a playable race.

Somewhere at Blizzard headquarters, an employee is reading these posts, and laughing his/her ass off.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK! THEY'RE EVEN TRYING TO USE LOGIC! Jim, Jim, take a look at this. Let's mess with them more, add a couple more for fun"
    Jim smirks. "No no... Wait. I have a better idea... Make the new ones slightly lesser in quality. Trust me, they'll notice." He sips from his coffee, an evil grin on his lips.
    "You, my friend, are a genius. Hey, shouldn't we be fixing <insert random class in plural form here>?"
    "Nah, this is way better."

Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah
    Somewhere at Blizzard headquarters, an employee is reading these posts, and laughing his/her ass off.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK! THEY'RE EVEN TRYING TO USE LOGIC! Jim, Jim, take a look at this. Let's mess with them more, add a couple more for fun"
    Jim smirks. "No no... Wait. I have a better idea... Make the new ones slightly lesser in quality. Trust me, they'll notice." He sips from his coffee, an evil grin on his lips.
    "You, my friend, are a genius. Hey, shouldn't we be fixing <insert random class in plural form here>?"
    "Nah, this is way better."
    They wouldn't spend the time to make new Goblin/Worgen models just to mess with people. They don't even spend the time for armor sets.