Would this be a valid build to use in Raid/Group environment?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...&version=10116

I was looking over the build this allows me to keep 99% of the talents for the standard 0/13/58 build but trading away 2% crit for 2% hit. As far as i know the insta cast incinerate would be be worthless in a raid/group environment where you shouldn't be getting hit.

Again this would be a stop gap till your hit capped then dropping for the standard 0/13/58 build

Re: Would this be a valid build to use in Raid/Group environment?

I would arguably take 2 points out of Imp soul leech and put them into backlash. The 2% flat increased crit chance is nice.

Plus I've found that life tap can be worked into 50% of all uld fights without significantly interrupting the rotation, so the missing mana isn't huge.
    Thanks for jumping on that grenade for me last night. You're the best wingman ever.
    She ate 7 of the 8 slices of pizza. I deserve a purple heart and sex w your sister
    Epic

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie
    I would arguably take 2 points out of Imp soul leech and put them into backlash. The 2% flat increased crit chance is nice.

Plus I've found that life tap can be worked into 50% of all uld fights without significantly interrupting the rotation, so the missing mana isn't huge.
    Agreed - there's a lot of movement, and since Life Tap is an instant cast, you can usually sneak one in while on the move without costing a GCD you'd otherwise use on something else.

Something else to keep in mind: you probably don't have to be at the full 17% hit cap. If you've got a boomkin, shammy, or hit-rating food, you can get away with 14%.

15+ Year Old Account

Feel free to wowarmory me. I use a 2/13/56 build for the hit rating.

Gherkin on Rexxar.

R.I.P. YARG