is there a way to get rid of partial resists?

hey shaman - my spell hit is up near 400 - is there any way to avoid partial resists? or is that just the way it is?

Re: is there a way to get rid of partial resists?

Spell penetration will solve that i think.

For bosses, you're stuck with them. For players, spell penetration will help.

Quote Originally Posted by bonovoxpsu
    hey shaman - my spell hit is up near 400 - is there any way to avoid partial resists? or is that just the way it is?
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=47865

Why the hell do you have 400hit? :| semi understandable if you're enhancement but i think that's still a bit overkill iirc.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxZarin
    Spell penetration will solve that i think.
    fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=47865

Why the hell do you have 400hit? :| semi understandable if you're enhancement but i think that's still a bit overkill iirc.
    fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalahn
    For bosses, you're stuck with them. For players, spell penetration will help.
    partly correct...

Partial Resists are like Glancing Blows. There is just no way to get rid of 'em. It only happens against enemies that have a higher level than you.
    The thing when fighting players is Resistance and has nothing to do with partial resists. Resistance can be lowered by spell penetration.

And just so you know... the last "boss" with Resistances was Quagmirran in Slave Pens... so Spell Penetration is totally useless in PvE.
    (Nowadays it's either Partial Resists or an Immunity or something...)