Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: best horde race for warlock

Quote Originally Posted by highwind01
    Orc Warlock in Tier5/S2 gear looked extremely badass

Although I realy like UD at every class they can take, for warlock I would go for Orc, no matter the racials, I just like them

Personally I'm not a huge fan of that set, but doesn't look too bad on an orc indeed.

Orc if you care about DPS!

Tempero

Personally I would role an UD as I think they look better, as others have stated Orcs just look too muscular for a caster lol.

undead has a higher base spirit and intellect, but orc has a higher base stam, if that means anything to y'all =^D
    its only one more stam from orc, and 1 more int from undead (and 2 more spirit) but its still something!

Orcs are best choice for pve because of increased pet damage but like countless other posters have said it really does not matter once you get to 80 unless you find someone that has the exact same gear and rotation as you. Pick whatever race you want.

Male UD for the casting animations, but i like my elfe, most gear looks awsome on it.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnutt
    UD is by far the best looking of the 3(...) Orcs lock retarded in robes and shit.
    Agreed. Nothing burns more than to level a class you like, but then when you have played for a while, you are not comfortable with the lore/looks of your character.

Id rather be pushed down 1 or 2 spots on the dmg meters, or be killed 1 or 2 more times in pvp, than to be without the coolness of my UD lock when i use /cast <insert whatever cool lock spell with evil-name here>/laugh macro. For me, UD fits the lock's "personality". Mostly i think its about whatever you are comfortable with. If you are all about the numbers, and dont see the skin of the game, only the algorithms, then do the math. If you need to be comfortable with hair cut, looks etc, go with whatever you like=) Not like you will get benched for your race anyways.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Noorac
    Not like you will get benched for your race anyways.
    I know a guild, serious progression, Yogg25 down, that won't invite blood elf males to raids.

R.I.P. YARG

Any class exept orc,tauren,belf or troll

Depends on spec, BE for on demand mana

Think Orcs for pet lovers? ..or is that Troll

Honestly, if you are a min/maxer Orc is better for PvE, and Undead/Blood Elves are better for PvP.

However... if you have to ask, and can't figure it out for yourself, then you aren't a min/maxer, it won't matter at all, and you should just pick whichever one you think looks the best.

That's really all there is to it, IMHO.

orc | undead

orc is overall good, but undead is better in 2' 3'

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

They're close enough that it really boils down to a matter of preference: personal skill - or even latency - will outweigh the benefits a high enough percentage of the time as to make it almost moot.

BE: Arcane Torrent is great for silences in PvP; it's also great for quick mana in either PvE or PvP. If you're going enchanting, that racial +10 is a nice little bonus... but not worth losing any sleep over if you go another race.

Orc: As others have stated, pets rule. Also, big shoulders rule.

Undead: For PvP, can't be beat.

Personally, all three (six if you count genders separately) look good and have decent or better casting animations... so really it comes down to what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah
    ... And i just love my UD casting-animations.
    ^^

15+ Year Old Account

Honestly, I rolled my warlock a Blood Elf because of the mobs on Isle of Quel'Danas... But I'd say undead because of cannibalize, just lifetap spam, use that, and you won't have to sit down and eat as often... Just a thought.

Plus, get tier 8 and look like Putress!
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"