How to change frame and toolbar on Recount ?

I am looking for how to change how recount looks. Precisely the red toolbar and border and cant find any info on how to do it. When i try to use the GUI option in interface section for addons it just closes all windows and don't open and editing window or something.

Now i seen seen UIs that have change the way recount looks but how do you do it ?

Deleted

Re: How to change frame and toolbar on Recount ?

There is an account called skinner that can do this.

You can also open Recount's options by typing /recount config. There you can change the bar colours, fonts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhriaz
    You can also open Recount's options by typing /recount config. There you can change the bar colours, fonts, etc.
    Yap, that, or click the configuration icon on the toolbar itself, where you will gain access to the various options.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Honestly, I set the titlebar and background to fully transparent, and parented/anchored a kgPanel to Recount, to keep the feel of my UI.

Recount doesn't have a "border" - it uses a custom border texture with only a "top" to create it's titlebar, so changing it's "border" texture will remove the titlebar, and probably make the title text look bad.