Warlock PvP Stat Stacking - SPower vs Crit vs Haste vs ??

First off, thanks for reading and possibly answering my questions.
    When answering, please take into account the changes & fixes in Patch 3.2 that will be released soon.
    Since i will be playing Arena after 3.2 lands, I need info/answers that are accurate and correct for the 3.2 patch.

My warlock is in fresh Hatefull/Deadly gear with some WG rewards (no arena yet).
    I am hit capped and spell penetration capped, got a nifty ~750-800 resil (22k HP) and now i have to decide what to stack via Gems/Enchants/Profession benefits(willing to reroll professions). I am also willing to swap out my current deadly pieces (with crit rating) for some other PvP piece (non arena) if it is better to stack something else instead of crit.

SO, what would you PvP folk suggest i should stack on my human warlock?
    - Would stacking Spellpower provide the best results in PvP?
    - Should i stack Haste instead of Spellpower?
    - Or perhaps a full focus on Crit Rating instead?
    - Or perhaps some other stat combo, like Resilience+Stamina (for survival)?
    - Any use of Spirit? (lol)

Would you recommend that i obey the gem-colors(potentially crappy gems requirement) for socket bonus (hateful/deadly) OR should i just put which ever gem i want regardless of socket bonus? In other words, is socket bonus on Hateful/deadly worth putting in color-specific gems OR am i better off stacking a specific gem?

Any specific Enchants/Profession benefits (Patch 3.2 changes) that are a "must have"?

EDIT: Silly me, forgot the spec. My first spec is Chaos Bolt/Soul Link build; My 2nd spec is Haunt/Soul Link build;
    Both PvP/survival oriented ofc ^^

Thanks for reading n answering this
    Cheers all..

Re: Warlock PvP Stat Stacking - SPower vs Crit vs Haste vs ??

First of all, what is your spec?

lol forgot it ^^ i added it to my first post
    thx for reading

Stack spell power.

The best profs will be enchanting and jewelcrafting stat wise if im not mistaken. Im using tailoring with the cloak enchant, as second prof instead of JC (which can be very usefull either ).
    The best offset pieces are discussable, spirit gives us more SP so more dmg. On the other hand crit gives us around 5% crit and can be very nice for getting a gib and for winning a match . Tho you have to use fel armor for really using the extra SP that spirit gives. Which gives crit more use for both fel armor and demon armor.
    The best gems would prolly be SP ones. For Haunt however is haste discussable again

Maybe with 3.2 sta/resi gems can be nice too, since our pets benefit from those stats. Buts its still theory we still need to find out what's best then.

gem-req can be very nice. 19 pure sp or 17 sp + 5 resi (combining stats from both gems and gem-req) its up to you

Don't waste your time on spirit, for it to be effective you need Fel Armor up, which you usually won't have, plus the crit is nice for destro.

The set bonuses aren't uber important, but you need stats from each color category:
    Blue - Spell Pen (130)
    Red - SP
    Yellow - Resil

So you might as well stick with them. The only exception is after you have 130 Spell Pen, at which time I would stick the prismatic gems from JC in any remaining blue sockets (Runed Dragon's Eye / Mystic Dragon's Eye is best).
    Thanks for jumping on that grenade for me last night. You're the best wingman ever.
    She ate 7 of the 8 slices of pizza. I deserve a purple heart and sex w your sister
    Epic

I personally stack for survival. sat at about 23.5khp and 850 - 900 resi. Still got about 2k+sp and 20% crit and seems too work well
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Accessories
    Destruction and Demonology should pick non-set parts with Crit on them.
    Affliction on the other hand is abit more complicated.
    Some people want more spell power and go for spirit, some go for crit because they can do some spike damage, and some get haste to get better cc and change target faster.
    Pick the one that suits you best.

Gems
    Alot of spell power, try match so you get the socket bonus. You will probably need atleast 1 gem with spell penetratin to reatch the cap (aproxementy 130)

Stats
    Try get as much resilience as possible in the begining because you will die in a few gcd's without it.
    You also want
    4% hit, which is the hit cap in PvP (6% agaist some races like blood elf).
    ~130 spell penetration to conter Shadow Protection and Shadow Resistance Aura.