Thread: Fix me!!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fix me!!

Hey fellow druids,

I am in a guild that has been stuck with 10 man ULD for quite a while now, I want to the best I can be nonetheless and I would like to know what tips you guys have for me gear wise (sockets/enchants/gear options I have open),

Here is my armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...&n=Greenfinger

Im accepting any Constructive or non constructive criticism,

Thanks in advance

One last question, do you think im ready for a 25 man raiding guild with my gear level?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Re: Fix me!!

http://www.wow-heroes.com
    Check your own character (and your guildies/friends) right there!

Deleted

You are in pvp gear, and as such, i couldn't really give any constructive (or nonconstructive, for that matter) feedback.

you are in pvp gear so i can't help you with that. You have the best main hand weapon in 10 man ulduar IMO, and your spark of hope is awesome so stick with those. Your OH is basically equivalent to the OH that drops from Ignis (crit vs haste).

Your spec is mostly ok, though i would personally take 1 point out of subtelty and put it into living seed. I would also take 1 point out of tranquil spirit and put it back into nature's grace, though it isn't the end of the world if you would rather go with the mana effeciency. However, I have found that a single point in tranquil spirit is perfectly acceptable and usually always have mana to spare even after fights where i'm spamming nourish like it is going out of style.

dump that regrowth glyph. get the nourish glyph. use nourish on any target that has a hot ticking on them. don't ever spam regrowth on the same target. plain and simple. don't do it. the regrowth direct heal is a longer cast, uses more mana, and doesn't heal as much as nourish does. You are speced for nourish with those 3 points in tranquil spirit so you should be using it to it's full potential.

As far as 25 man raiding goes, you have killed yogg so being able to pull your weight in a 25 man should be pretty easy.

Lastly, finish your JC levels. No point in taking a proff and then letting it languish. The cost to grind JC is miserable, but it will easily pay for itself in a very short amount of time. You just need to put some effort into it.

*edit* dump those crit gems. You should be gemming for spellpower. Runed Scarlet Rubies in your red slots. SP/Int in your yellows, SP/Spi in your blues. I'm not a fan of your meta gem, but it is more a personal preferance thing. I'd rather use the SP + int meta since i'm never hurting for mana, the regen from your's isn't really necessary IMO.

You still have a lot of upgrades out there, so shoot for finishing your 4piece T8 bonus, the rejuv buff is awesome. The valor badge ring, and the ring from 10 man iron council come to mind.

The necklace from conq badges would be a good quick upgrade. Boots of the petrified forest from 10 man uld seem to drop pretty often for our guild and would be a nice upgrade. Or you could shoot for the boots from 25 man XT-002. The rest of the items will be replaced by T8 set items.

Thanks Cerelli, the armory is slow as hell at the moment in refreshing, (anything to do with the 17:00 extended maintenance maybe?), I'll edit my post again once its showing my PVE gear. Going to start leveling my jc now, just dont know if I can be arsed mining the mats for it, might just buy em.

-Greenfinger

I'm Now wearing my pve gear on the armory

The only thing that I will add is to do whatever you can to pick up the 4 piece t8 bonus. It is exceptional. Even if the stats on 10 man are a little lower than the current pieces you have equipped, the bonus healing you get from the instant rejeuv will more than make up for the lost stats in both total healing output and overall raid healing.

Thanks, I never really thought about replacing one of my rings, is the haste on the valor ring that much better then the lost jewel? Oh, at the moment I have 3/5 t8 pieces, I have yet to be lucky with the shoulders from thorim. Im buying the necklace now, got the last conquest badges 1 hour ago. Any other points are still accepted.

A couple of things I noticed:

You seem to already have quite a lot of spirit (I have about 900 unbuffed but still don't struggle with mana, although I do have a bit of MP5), do you really need the Majestic Dragon Figurine as well? I'd swap that out for a SP trinket (Illustration of the Dragon Soul, Forethought Talisman, Je'tze's Bell, Darkmoon Card: Illusion).

You're quite a bit under the haste soft cap (359), although it isn't always possible, try and swap out some of your crit gear for haste if you can.

Buy the Idol of Awakening with Valor emblems. For me, Lifebloom is rarely in my top 3 spells for healing (they're usually Rejuv, Wild Growth and either Regrowth or Nourish), meanwhile Rejuv is very powerful and the reduced mana cost helps you spam it all day.

Gems are mostly fine, however you should swap the gem in your chestpiece for a SP + Int gem. Similarly you should put a pure SP gem in the prismatic socket in your belt, as well as in the red socket in your helm. Basically for gemming, use pure SP for every socket unless there's a SP socket bonus, for which use SP+Spirit or SP+Int/Haste to match.

Enchants are mostly fine, but I'd swap the cape enchant for +23 Haste. As before, you've got too much spirit and you shouldn't need less threat, and you're still under the Haste soft cap. Personally I use the SP+MP5 enchants for helm + shoulders. Crit isn't all that useful, and while MP5 isn't great it allows me to go for pure SP for gems & gear which is much better than the crit you'd otherwise get.

Spec looks fine - almost exactly the same as mine except I only put 2 points in Subtlety and put the other in Tranquil Spirit. Really not worth respeccing just for that though.

Also, you should really look at finishing levelling jewelcrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Fix me!!
    I do know a good vet...

as for gems
    19 sp in head
    9 sp 8 int in chest
    19 sp in belt
    changes you should make
    enchants are good

spec you can stay how it is however i'd advise you dont as that one is best with the 4p t8
    you could max out tranquil spirit by dropping revitalize and taking a point out of subtlety

Thanks a lot guys, Ive had the idol for ages, just figured as I wasnt going oom anyway, I didnt really need it, I never noticed I was that far under the haste cap either, thanks for pointing that out. As for the gems, Im replacing them asap. Thanks for pointing the prismatic socket out, I was wondering what to put in there. As for leveling my jewelcrafting, theres no mithril left in the AH atm -.-. -The trinket dilemma, I at the moment dont have any trinket to swap out for my majestic one, but I'm going to start looking for one as fast as possible.

Someone else in this thread pointed out I should replace my ring with a valor emblem ring, which valor ring would that be, and why?

Thanks again, you have been awesome guys (and gals).

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfinger
    Someone else in this thread pointed out I should replace my ring with a valor emblem ring, which valor ring would that be, and why?
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40719

It's slightly better than Lost Jewel as it swaps out some crit for haste, but it's not a huge deal so if you don't have valor emblems to spare I wouldn't stress about it too much (having said that, there's not really much else you can get from them). Now that I think about it I should probably make the same swap...

Haha, thanks, I guess as Im not haste capped its probably best if I do get that ring, of course ive got emblems to spare :P, Thanks for all the help guys!!

<3 u forever

-Greenfinger, Runetotem EU

*****update**********

I managed (omg) to scavenge Energy siphon of off FL 10, and I was wondering, is that better to take then The majestic dragon figurine, or not?

Stupid question probably, thanks in advance for the questions!

-Greenfinger

*****update**********

I managed (omg) to scavenge Energy siphon of off FL 10, and I was wondering, is that better to take then The majestic dragon figurine, or not?

Stupid question probably, thanks in advance for the questions!

-Greenfinger
    No, not really. You get approximately the same amount of MP5 between the two trinkets, however you get ~35 SP with the figurine that you don't have to activate. The figurine also scales with Kings.

I just picked that up last night too, however I really don't see myself using it any time soon unless they seriously change healing mana regen.

For me, I use SP trinkets mostly, but if I ever need a regen one I'll always use Spark of Hope first - that thing is absolutely brilliant.

Note that in 3.2 they're increasing MP5 on items, so when that happens the Energy Siphon will take over from MDF in terms of regen.

Thanks for the answers once again, I was just wondering one more thing, if I could get my hands on The eye of the broodmother, would that be a better choice over the MDF?

-Greenfinger

Yeah. Or you could shoot for the SP trinket from OS25. Good luck with winning the roll since a lot of other casters will be rolling against you.

Thanks for the answers once again, I was just wondering one more thing, if I could get my hands on The eye of the broodmother, would that be a better choice over the MDF?
    Absolutely. As I pointed out earlier in the thread, you've got too much spirit as it is, so swapping out for a throughput trinket is a good idea.

I haven't managed to pick this one up yet (still using Forethought talisman as my second trinket) - dropped for us last night (for only the second time) but lost the roll to the mage :/ (I've needed almost nothing from Uld 10 since it came out, and first time it dropped I lost the roll by 1, and the second time I roll a 2...)