Poll: How do you feel about PvP Twinks?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: How do you guys feel about PvP Twinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiru
    Twinking, to me, seems like the worst possible way to waste money and time in the game
    Wait how is twinking a waste of gold? isnt getting new gear as the max level ever couple days/weeks/months a waste of money? lol

problem solved, with 3.2 and new XP system

u can play for XP vs others players which play for XP (non-twinks)
    or
    u can switch off gaining XP and play vs ppls which swith off XP (twinks)
    genial solution ;D

so (I personally hate twinks) enjoy my dear twinks your WSG full of twinks, its fair

In terms of extreme gearing, I kind of respect them. They play their own minigame and take it to the extreme. When it comes to pvp however, I seriously hate their guts and I'm more than happy that I will never have to see them anymore if I decide to do a few battlegrounds with my lower lvl alts. In PvP it just feels like some retards took extra effort to ruin the fun for everyone else, like griefers of some kind.

I used to be a twink player when I wasn't raiding or doing arena with a friend of mine in the 29 bracket.
    People can say what they want, but in my battleground group, 50 % on each side would be a twink as it was.
    The thing I observe is most people saying that only bad players at 80 create twinks, which, isn't completely true. There is a form of skill tied to it, but I won't go in depth there, I stopped twinking when they launched 3.1 and I don't intend to do it ever again. It's a bad sad though, I thought it was a nice thing to do every now and then.

These were probably my most memorable days at 29 as a hunter (I'll admit it looks really OP))