Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Here is why warstomp fails.

"This is a data construct more than a strict balance reason"

No one bothered to check, a mistake no-one has whinged about before so it never got fixed. The rest of the blizz reply is smoke and mirrors because he got caught out in a little piece of programming stupidity.

Give kitties and bears warstomp!

Warstomp is great if you know how to use it

that being said, warstomp, cyclone or travelform, etc

i didn`t use warstomp the last three years i think

I'm totally jealous of warstomp but really, if warrior tanks are able to warstomp bear tanks should be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by McPotolos
    i didn`t use warstomp the last three years i think
    ... I hope you are a caster of some sort that doesn't do much of pvp. Because if you aren't... (sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiJakkass86
    "If you want to b1tch so much just roll night elf" - If night elves were horde I'd do it in a heart beat, if they made ANY OTHER RACE for Horde that could be druid, again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    First, what good is shadowmeld for pve anyway? you can make the boss not attack you, but once out of it your aggro is at the same place, and you will die because the boss attacked you again :S
    And shadowmeld isnt like it was before, where you could shadowmeld and drink a potion over and over again.
    The only good use I found shadowmeld good for is when someone cast a heavy dmg spell on you, and your not fered, stuned, got dots on you, sheeped etc, but that almost never happends. and ofc
    SHADOWMELD INSTANT FLIGHT FORM!!!!!!!!!!!

when the horde got stomp + cyclone, run the hell away then fly. maybe a little harder, but it does the job

Quote Originally Posted by generalanders
    I'm totally jealous of warstomp but really, if warrior tanks are able to warstomp bear tanks should be able to.
    Yeah that's really needed by tauren druids, to stay in animal form and be able to warstomp. How much more OP do you want druids to be? Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled
    Give nightelfs that crappy warstomp and you can have our "amazing" shadowmeld. There we go, now everyones happy.

are you crazy? no more instant cast get out of gank free card.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek
    I'm sure we'll both be flamed for this, but like you I think Warstop is useless. I'm not interested in raiding Alliance or I would have rolled an NE druid.
    I'm with you guys. I really on like ne druids as an ally char, but that just isnt enough to get me to switch.

Nothing is funnier than interrupting a rogue before he gets kidney shot off with warstomp. And then a cyclone.

Plus who here hasnt been cluster f*@ked by like 4+ melee that can silence your cast, so you do a warstomp and regrowth right after, giving you free hot and cast heal. Warstomp has saved my ass way to many times to be underestimated.

Another point. I can do FF to keep a NE druid from shadowmelding. But can a NE druid put a long lasting debuff on my that prevents war stomp? nuh uh

(ps. Warstomp if cast before you are stunned, will still go off. Ex./ if you get kidney shot while casting warstomp, it will stun the rogue like 1 sec into the duration of kidney shot.)

taurens win this one.

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

This thread isn't "War stomp sucks, gimmie something else!!!11". War Stomp is a great racial. The issue brought up in this thread is it's odd limitation on feral druids. It's a silly, out-dated remnant of the days when shifted druids couldn't use trinkets in their forms, etc. This mentality was mostly phased out, with good reason.

I believe the idea is more that you can use the racial in forms you spend talent points to get ... not in forms that you get just for being a druid. I can see the logic to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Maybe I can see if Exodus or Paragon have a strat on how to make girls clothes just fall off, exploiting of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfen13
    There are exploits for that, but you get a long time in prison for them...