Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrin
    You don't have a priest, or have an understanding of what your talking about. You like to be confrontational.
    Attacking me and not the issue, is called, Ad Hominem, it is a basic debate fallacy. Get an edjucation.
    The one word that must be written correctly, if you want to be taken seriously.

  2. #42

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrin
    You don't have a priest, or have an understanding of what your talking about. You like to be confrontational.
    Attacking me and not the issue, is called, Ad Hominum, it is a basic debate fallacy. Get an edjucation.
    This is interesting. Being told I don't have a Priest is actually a new one for me.

    And as for being accused of being confrontational, you were the one who started posting in this thread, telling other people that they are not raid healing, even after quoting and highlighting a post of theirs where they mention that they do. Then you continue to insult other players about them not doing their job, while ignoring anything that they post.

    I apologise for being confrontational, but seeing deeply stupid posts like yours must bring it out in me.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

  3. #43

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    The one word that must be written correctly, if you want to be taken seriously.
    QFT

    on topic though, seems that they just didnt notice your healing at all, shame really.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

  4. #44

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Again with an ad hominem argument. Try attacking my post, and not my person kiddo.

  5. #45

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    A healer blaming another healer for wiping? Unheard of.

  6. #46

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrin
    Again with an ad hominem argument. Try attacking my post, and not my person kiddo.
    You just contradicted yourself. You're starting to look trollish.

  7. #47

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrin
    You don't have a priest, or have an understanding of what your talking about. You like to be confrontational.
    Attacking me and not the issue, is called, Ad Hominem, it is a basic debate fallacie. Get an education.

    I'm on a laptop, on a boat, tethered to my iphone. Please excuse my spelling errors, but I have more on my mind then defending against a childish brat.
    You, sir, fail so badly on so many accounts...
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

  8. #48

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    If that healer can't sustain a 10 man raid with COH/ProH they clearly shouldn't be in EOE 10.

  9. #49
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    124

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Revoka
    Well... when you 3 man sapphiron 25 man with only the tank and a holy pala and shaman (MEEEE!!))

    the amount of recognition you get is insane

    Indeed. A good used beacon > all :P

  10. #50

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    I can solo heal maly 10, enough said...(eu/outland/druid)

  11. #51

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by YigiBareTank
    You, sir, fail so badly on so many accounts...
    What an accute observation. I would ask you to explain this comment, but I fear your idiocy would spread.
    Thanks for your contribution.

  12. #52
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    124

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    I can solo heal maly 10, enough said...(eu/outland/druid)
    That, tho P2 can get a little bursty some times :P

  13. #53

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Not if the tank picks up the 2 lords quickly and everyone stays in a bubble, it's about as easy as van cleef. :P

  14. #54

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    The other priest healer sucked. When you two-man heal like that, its important to have the disc priest focused MAINLY on the tank, and throwing raid heals / shields as they can. This does not mean the disc priest should be doing EVERYTHING. The holy priests JOB is to keep up the raid. Your job is to keep up the tank and back him up as you CAN.

    You can ignore people like Cyrin, the majority of people can see you were doing your job, and the holy priest just failed.

    Whenever I two-man heal with my holy priest friend, I'm always on tank duty with backup heals, and it works out perfectly. I throw heals/shields around the raid when I can but like you said if the tank dies, everyone dies. Hence the importance on you keeping him up.

  15. #55

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    I can solo heal maly 10, enough said...(eu/outland/druid)
    COOL STORY BRO

  16. #56

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegod1385
    You can ignore people like Cyrin, the majority of people can see you were doing your job, and the holy priest just failed.
    I can be ignored, because I don't share your view. A masterful display of ignorance, if ever i've seen one. Good show!

  17. #57

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    COOL STORY BRO
    Someone like receiving anal sex.

  18. #58

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Me throwing flash heals and power word shields and spamming prayer of healing during malygos' deep breath on everyone as a disc priest. My GCD busy all the time, continuously casting spells as well.

    Other priest who is holy: "Razige! You have to heal the raid, I can't 1-man heal it!"



    Discuss.
    very interesting story.... u totally captivated my attention... thx for making such an useful thread

  19. #59

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Again with an ad hominem argument. Try attacking my post, and not my person kiddo.
    If you say so.

    By reading your account, I noticed that your a tunnel vision healer. I'n my view, the raid should have replaced you and found someone that knows how to 2 heal a raid. For the very reason that you are more efficient on single targets, means that you cover spikes, and your counterpart aoe heals. You should both have PoM up at all times. Your counterpart PoH, and CoH's, but that wont stop someone dying from burst. So you need to be quick with shields, and pennance. If you want someone to turn their brain off, and heal the tank 100% of the time, I suggest you go back to the kiddy pool, and 3 heal raids.
    Personal insults based on the (wrong) assumption that the player was only healing the tank and not providing any raid healing or damage absorption with PW:S at all.

    Really, cause .. uh, it seems like thats what he's saying.
    Healing is a team effort kiddo, and this kid, is not a team player.
    Personal insults again, after quoting and highlighting where the player said that they were raid healing and using every spare GCD to put up PW:S on raid members.

    Link me your priest Abandon.
    Not in any way related to the discussion.

    You don't have a priest, or have an understanding of what your talking about. You like to be confrontational.
    Attacking me and not the issue, is called, Ad Hominem, it is a basic debate fallacie. Get an education.

    I'm on a laptop, on a boat, tethered to my iphone. Please excuse my spelling errors, but I have more on my mind then defending against a childish brat.
    Yet ANOTHER example of you using personal insults instead of an actual argument. How many is that now?

    Again with an ad hominem argument. Try attacking my post, and not my person kiddo.
    This is just funny, considering in almost every single post you have made you have been making personal comments and snide little insults about other posters. And yet again, condescending and insulting.

    I can be ignored, because I don't share your view. A masterful display of ignorance, if ever i've seen one. Good show!
    If you are going to ask other people to respond to posts and not insult the poster, perhaps you should learn how to do it yourself.

    Bored of this now. Enjoy the rest of your trolling and your superiority complex.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

  20. #60

    Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

    Enjoy the rest of your trolling and your superiority complex.
    Thanks for the admission, but I already knew that I was superior. Have a nice night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •