Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Razige! You have to heal the raid!

Me throwing flash heals and power word shields and spamming prayer of healing during malygos' deep breath on everyone as a disc priest. My GCD busy all the time, continuously casting spells as well.

Other priest who is holy: "Razige! You have to heal the raid, I can't 1-man heal it!"

Discuss.

Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

ppl never gonna pay attention or appreciate good heals its part of wow sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Other priest who is holy: "Razige! You have to heal the raid, I can't 1-man heal it!"
    Why shouldn't he be able to do it?

thats jus a piss poor h priest that doesnt kno the class....imo disc should b on the tank, h priest on raid...simple

Pretty much what I did.

During Malygos phase 2, I do raidheal, but tank has priority. If the tank is in good health, I raidheal as much as I can. I can understand she needs some help with it. But I can't just let the tank die, right?

Last attempt I did what she said, in an attempt to show what happens when I don't focus on the tank more than the raid. Tank died, we wiped. Raid disbanded.

And best of all. Now I'm the noob..

Quote Originally Posted by sbradly1986
    thats jus a piss poor h priest that doesnt kno the class....imo disc should b on the tank, h priest on raid...simple
    What he said. And if you got time, throw some renews on people that might need it.

Im playing a druid atm myself, so I am a bit spoiled in that fight.
    http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss6/shirvala/shirvala-sig.jpg

http://warcraftid.com/card/385/s/c3c887bb2fd4f022e158ca0411629789/spirit.jpg
    (Sig and avatar too large)

the RL is the noob for not switchin the roles for the word go
    YOU should have been on tank near 100% of the time
    the H priest should have been spottin the tank ONLY when needed, and raid heal....it just makes sense to me

Start with something like the following: "Please don't take what i'm going to say to you now personally, it's not meant to insult you or anything like that, BUT..."

And then you list the reasons for the other priest being a nub who doesn't know left from right.

i mean, hell, even i as a Rogue know how insanely good Holy-AE and Disc Single-Target are. O_o

the RL is the noob for not switchin the roles for the word go
    YOU should have been on tank near 100% of the time
    the H priest should have been spottin the tank ONLY when needed, and raid heal....it just makes sense to me
    That's how we did it.
    The holy priest just couldn't deal with aoe damage when I was healing the tank, and used my tank healing as an excuse.
    And started crying I should raid heal more.

oh rite rite rite, thought it was the other way around...
    in that case was the hpriest undergeared? i mean really...

i kno its a different fight but my h priest can solo heal 10man os, and that with zero uld gear.

theres really that much more aoe dmg in EoE, only in some parts, and if the h priest cant get everyone back up before the next aoe then it its fail

On your next raid, run your combat log through www.worldoflogs.com. It takes into account (the best it can) the damage absorbed by your PW:Shield and Divine Aegis. It will give you a rough estimate on how much shame you can bring down on your counter part in the raid.

Example link below

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i...m/healingDone/

im sometimes on raid healing alone in 25man -_-
    there's usually other healers focusing on tanks and hunters in diff fights
    the rest is mine
    wich is more than 10 and it goes fine
    Always blame the rogue.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshocklate

Indeed

DPS > ALL

Quote Originally Posted by gasperk

Indeed

DPS > ALL
    Well... when you 3 man sapphiron 25 man with only the tank and a holy pala and shaman (MEEEE!!))

the amount of recognition you get is insane

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshocklate
    everytime u get a compliment on how well u healed a raid/instance...pretend it was repeated by the entire raid/group, then pretend they all said it again at the end of the raid/instance, THEN pretend after u hearth to dal they are all now complimenting u on trade how well u healed and all of trade is agreeing...
    MAYBE this will NEARLY balance out the amount of times u hav been blamed for wiping the raid because people dont understand the healing fight, or ur tryin to cover someone else's job....
    a sad fact yes?

15+ Year Old Account

What happen to her Circle of Healing?

wot happened to her proc of quick PrOH? CoH? PrOM?
    too many questions really lol, all can b solved by not raiding with the said priest again (if it was a pug)

oh rite rite rite, thought it was the other way around...
    in that case was the hpriest undergeared? i mean really...

i kno its a different fight but my h priest can solo heal 10man os, and that with zero uld gear.

theres really that much more aoe dmg in EoE, only in some parts, and if the h priest cant get everyone back up before the next aoe then it its fail
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...adgar&n=Krylla

There's quite a bit of raid damage in Phase 2 in EoE.

It was a pug, but since all the people had the achievement and Naxx 25 gear and above. I would have figured It'd be ok.
    Guess not.

apart from some hit gear (and apparently gemming to get the hit bonus on that pants...what the)
    seems good gear...so the conclusion is uve got yaself a terribad priest on ur hands there...
    dnno bout other priests, but i would hardly ever use renew..so the improved renew and empowered renw seem like 2 wasted talent points

the worst part is she is glyphed for CoH so each CoH is hitting (within range) 6 targets...so how she cant keep up with the aoe...i jus dunno... ???

please send invite. I drink your raid heals. I DRINK IT UP!